PDA

View Full Version : BP question for PAR Detailing

Crazy Amos
12-17-2010, 11:12 PM
I was just wondering how you liked your Perfect-It BP you have in your sig pic. I got my Christmas bonus and treated myself to one today and am really anxious for it to arrive. Just wanted to know what I can look forward to. Thanks.

Crazy Amos
12-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Bump

PAR Detailing
12-18-2010, 05:57 PM
I absolutely love it! I like how it is softer and more flexable than other BP's. It also makes the buffing smoother and easier to control IME. I like the smaller pads on the rotary as well so I am in heaven with the combo. I think you will really enjoy it and a great way to treat yourself!

Jon

Crazy Amos
12-18-2010, 06:24 PM
There's another one, a good review I mean. I read and read before making the plunge and even though I knew I wanted it and had the ok from the wife I still was reluctant to hit the "place order" button lol! I am glad to hear that you like it so much. How long have you been using yours? I think I read somewhere that some guy has been using the same one day after day for 3 years. That may be incorrect-I have read Alot about them and info gets twisted sometimes.... Anyway, my biggest concern was the foam memory, wasn't sure how long before it "lost it's mind". But if you work all year and don't splurge every once in a while, what do you work for?

Thanks for the reply and once I use it I will let you know if my experience was the same.

PAR Detailing
12-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Ive had mine for a few months but havent really worked it too hard. I just finished up my last semester of college so I was too busy to tackle many full corrections but in the few cars that I have done I love it. My roomate from last year had one so I had experience with it from then so I didnt have to buy it without testing it out.