PDA

View Full Version : What is the advantage of SIG II?

Pages : [1] 2 3

cobraa
12-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Souveran: best wet look
Fuzion: best durability and good shine overall
DP max wax: great all-around '' cheaper than fuzion''
PB Natty red: best flake popper.

What is the advantage of pinnacle signature II? It's on bogo, I would buy it but I need to justify lol!

fairlady350z
12-17-2010, 09:57 PM
While I have never personally used it, many say that it looks great on metallics and is a good all-around wax.

zliegen
12-17-2010, 10:04 PM
I've heard its good for metallic as well and has exceptional ease of use like the other pbma waxes.

I am VERY strongly considering buying it on BOGO right now. If its like a juiced up DP Max Wax, someone please convince me :D

Scott DeBrun
12-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Sig II is a great wax and when I used it on my truck it did make the metallic pop. I haven't used PB red so i can't compare the looks plus Sig II is easy to work with. Even if it's put on too thick it will come off with no problem. I hope this helps. I would have gone for the BOGO but I already have an almost new pot.

Finemess
12-17-2010, 10:08 PM
On BOGO, I'm gonna have to try some.

ScottB
12-17-2010, 10:10 PM
SSII is a polymer based wax, a newer formula, and best on metallics and lighter colors. Its still quite nice on darker colors however and more durable than Souveran. Souveran however has a glow and depth best and most noticable on blacks, reds, and yellows.

Scott DeBrun
12-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Killr's right the souveran has an awesome look but unfortunately it doesn't last long the sig II is a better buy especially on BOGO.

cobraa
12-17-2010, 10:30 PM
I wouldn't say Max wax make metallic pop so I guess SigII is like the Natty's Red of PMBA ? I like this lol.

Keep the comments haha it's gonna convince me before minight !

cobraa
12-17-2010, 10:31 PM
SSII is a polymer based wax, a newer formula, and best on metallics and lighter colors. Its still quite nice on darker colors however and more durable than Souveran. Souveran however has a glow and depth best and most noticable on blacks, reds, and yellows.

Great small review! Helpful thanks!

slickooz
12-17-2010, 10:42 PM
These sales are Great! But I still have 2 unused MaxMAx and Souveran tub of wax. and I got half of gallon of M26. I have always wanted to get Sig II because I have a metallic color car. How long is this sale going last? Need couple days to think about it hahaha.

I need help guys!!!

tenzin
12-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Has anyone done a comparison between the 2. I had my mind set on souveron but im thinking twice now

slickooz
12-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Has anyone done a comparison between the 2. I had my mind set on souveron but im thinking twice now

From what I have read Sig II is good for metallic color cars, and is more durable. While the Souveron looks amazing in black red and blue color cars.

Dubbin1
12-17-2010, 10:54 PM
How long is this sale going last? Need couple days to think about it hahaha.

I need help guys!!!

Its a new BOGO week so it will last for 2 weeks.

cobraa
12-17-2010, 10:59 PM
From what I have read Sig II is good for metallic color cars, and is more durable. While the Souveron looks amazing in black red and blue color cars.

I've been using souveran for the past 2 years. Excellent wet-look but.. euh... expect like 2-3 weeks out of it before it gets slightly dull, water blead less and it's less slick than day1.

Kurt_s
12-17-2010, 11:01 PM
It supposedly does not darken the silver metallic paint on forum member's corvette the way other waxes can. The metallic fleck pops as well.

One of these days I will try some but I don't need the BOGO.