PDA

View Full Version : First comercial detail

Alowes2837
12-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Sorry but not many detailed shots or much of a write up as I was heavily short of time for this. Hopefully I can do better pics and write ups in the future.

sspudnick
12-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Great job! Keep it up & keep us posted!

fairlady350z
12-17-2010, 09:59 PM
I hate detailing cars that are that color...it is so hard to make them really pop. Looks good from the pictures though and I look forward to the more extensive write-up in the future.

Crazy Amos
12-17-2010, 10:53 PM
I hate detailing cars that are that color...it is so hard to make them really pop.

Same here, it's very unfulfilling. Good job on the detail- looks good. It's hard to squeeze Alot of pics in the mix of things sometimes.

Grizzly
12-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Sorry, but I think light metallic flake looks way better than black after any kind of detailing.

Great work, that Pilot looks sharp!

fairlady350z
12-18-2010, 01:29 AM
Sorry, but I think light metallic flake looks way better than black after any kind of detailing.

Great work, that Pilot looks sharp!

I never said black... I really like detailing metallic red vehicles. But the OP did a nice job with the color!

Fly bye
12-18-2010, 05:13 AM
I hate detailing cars that are that color...it is so hard to make them really pop. Looks good from the pictures though and...

I'll bet this rig looks much better in person, than in the pics, as it can be hard to truly capture the depth, and shine on camera, regardless of the color.

Flash Gordon
12-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Looks super sharp now. Great work :props:

Hey, is that Griots clay I see :) I'll tell you another one you ought to try is Mothers Clay :drool:

Mike Phillips
12-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Nice work. :xyxthumbs:

I owned a black Honda Pilot for a few years and it was a pretty simple buff out, just a lot of real-estate and the roof is a pain to do because you have to get up and down and up and down of some kind of step stool or scaffolding.

After owning the Pilot I decided to "try" to avoid owning anything with a tall, long roof.

:D

Flash Gordon
12-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Nice work. :xyxthumbs:

I owned a black Honda Pilot for a few years and it was a pretty simple buff out, just a lot of real-estate and the roof is a pain to do because you have to get up and down and up and down of some kind of step stool or scaffolding.

After owning the Pilot I decided to "try" to avoid owning anything with a tall, long roof.

:D

Wow, you mean we're suppose to do the roof too :dunno:

BobbyG
12-18-2010, 10:44 AM
SUV's are big and some are even bigger. There's allot of area to cover and those can be time consuming to say the least.

Very nice work! :props:

jwellsii
12-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Wow, you mean we're suppose to do the roof too :dunno:

I was thinking the same thing :doh: LOL!!!!! :buffing:

Flash Gordon
12-18-2010, 11:03 AM
I was thinking the same thing :doh: LOL!!!!! :buffing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alowes2837
12-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Thank's everyone for the positive comments glad you enjoyed. Yes the flake like metalic particles really did pop in the sun.