PDA

View Full Version : WG Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant

Reddwarf
12-10-2006, 10:33 AM
Question regarding the Wolfgand Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant (http://www.autogeek.net/wg3200.html). I have WDGS (http://www.autogeek.net/wg5500.html)on my car topped with Natty's Blue. I'm assuming the Spritz Sealant should not go on top of a nuba? Next time I polish, if I go with just the WDGS then the Spritz Sealant would be used periodically instead of a nuba topper?

Does the Spritz Spray require many hours to cure like the WDGS?

supercharged
12-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Question regarding the Wolfgand Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant (http://www.autogeek.net/wg3200.html). I have WDGS (http://www.autogeek.net/wg5500.html)on my car topped with Natty's Blue. I'm assuming the Spritz Sealant should not go on top of a nuba? Next time I polish, if I go with just the WDGS then the Spritz Sealant would be used periodically instead of a nuba topper?

Does the Spritz Spray require many hours to cure like the WDGS?
I would not use it over nuba. Use it as QD after a wash. And speaking of curing time - it's 1 hour.

here it is, cut and pasted"

You may apply multiple coats of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant if desired. Wait 1 hour between each coat for maximum bonding. Multiple coats will not turn yellow and the shine will only increase in depth and brilliance.

Reddwarf
12-10-2006, 10:58 AM
I would not use it over nuba. Use it as QD after a wash. And speaking of curing time - it's 1 hour.

You may apply multiple coats of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant if desired. Wait 1 hour between each coat for maximum bonding. Multiple coats will not turn yellow and the shine will only increase in depth and brilliance.

Thanks. I guess I was being ADD when I read the website. I completly missed that 1 hour bit.

ScottB
12-10-2006, 03:21 PM
admitting to the mistake is half the battle, well or so my wife says !!

nick19
01-16-2007, 05:12 PM

So you can use it ontop of a 'nuba, AFTER a wash right?

bambo2888
01-16-2007, 05:41 PM
So you can use it ontop of a 'nuba, AFTER a wash right?

what's the difference?

nick19
01-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Difference of what?

bambo2888
01-16-2007, 06:07 PM
whats the difference between putting the spritz over a nuba before or after a wash or over it at all? i figure a qd is just something to remove dust and light dirt whenever on whatever.

BILL
01-16-2007, 06:09 PM
whats the difference between putting the spritz over a nuba before or after a wash or over it at all? i figure a qd is just something to remove dust and light dirt whenever on whatever.

:iagree: .......i use it all over everthing......no problems;)

Surfer
01-16-2007, 06:13 PM
AW seems to be the only real spray sealant that bonds well over a wax, I know others have tried with WG and other spray sealants w/o much luck.

bambo2888
01-16-2007, 06:39 PM
aw? i dont feel like looking it up, what is it again?

nick19
01-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Aqua Wax, made by DuraGloss..

Bill, so say after a wax, would/could you apply a coat of WG DGS over the wax? Or do you have to wait?

And by "putting it over everything" what else do you use it for?

Thanks,

-Nick :cheers:
5-Star Auto Detailing

wytstang
12-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Is this no longer available?? I'd like to grab a bottle or 2.

BILL
12-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Aqua Wax, made by DuraGloss..

Bill, so say after a wax, would/could you apply a coat of WG DGS over the wax? Or do you have to wait?

And by "putting it over everything" what else do you use it for?

Thanks,

-Nick :cheers:
5-Star Auto Detailing

i mean i put it over every product of any.....wax, sealer............