PDA

View Full Version : I found what I want for X-Mas!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

justin_murphy
12-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Simply an amazing deal!
Now I just need a loan.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOBILE-DETAILING-TRAILER-AND-EQUIPMENT_W0QQitemZ300056936244QQihZ020QQcategoryZ 66470QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sparkie
12-10-2006, 10:23 AM
Cool!
http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/7c/be/ce59_12.JPG

trl2112
12-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Nice rig

supercharged
12-10-2006, 10:52 AM
You wanna carry all your detaling products with you, huh Justin?

Reddwarf
12-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Wow, nice rig. Can you say "tax write off"?

justin_murphy
12-10-2006, 11:07 AM
You wanna carry all your detaling products with you, huh Justin?

EVERY single container! LOL!
I'd add a heater in there to keep my bottles from freezing up!

Surfer
12-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Com'on you do like 6003234 cars per day, you can afford it:D, nice little write off as well!

dengood1
12-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Com'on you do like 6003234 cars per day, you can afford it:D
ROFLMAO:applause: Don't know how he does it:applause: One a week wears me out!! lol Of course I DO WORK 45-60 hrs a week;)

FloridaNative
12-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Nice!! :applause:

Truls
12-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Yeah, why dont just take the garage with you....That was nice

Al-53
12-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Reddwarf is right..nice buisness write off..and a nice trailer to boot..

Justin ..That trailer has your name on it....`it is rigged out nice..and the power equipment look in very good shape....

What do you think his reserve price is....

On a side note..it may be close to JoeP. and he may be able to look at it if your interested...

I know if I did this full time.this is exactly how I would want a trailer set up....

If you go for it Justin...Good Luck....Just think 1 or 2 full dtails a month may make the payment....

Al

FloridaNative
12-10-2006, 03:47 PM

Justin ..That trailer has your name on it....`it is rigged out nice..and the power equipment look in very good shape....

On a side note..it may be close to JoeP. and he may be able to look at it if your interested...

I know if I did this full time.this is exactly how I would want a trailer set up....

If you go for it Justin...Good Luck....Just think 1 or 2 full dtails a month may make the payment....

Al

:iagree: Justin that trailer has your name all over it! I think you should go for it too! :)

justin_murphy
12-10-2006, 04:24 PM

Al

I know. It wouldn't be a bad deal at all. New it's 12k from rightlook.com. I'm guessing that hes is gonna let it go for 6-7k.

I have alot more in the works though. I applied last week for a business loan in the amount of 250K. Yeah. I know. WHEW! I'm gonna open up a shop and have 2 mobile units like mine just doing wash/vacs. I will stay at the shop doing full details that my wife will go an pick up. This will allow me to spend more time marketing my business to which is something I really don't do now. I live off of referrals. I've only spent 250.00 in advertising since I started 9 months ago and this includes my truck's lettering. I want to hire 2 full time employees and 1 evening, part-timer from high school.

The building I'm looking into is 30K with 2 bays and an office. The lot is 100k. I want to be visible and it costs here. I will be sinking another 10K into advertising right off the bat. I will also be paying off my truck and another one in the tune of 24K. I'm looking at a payment of 1300.00 which would be defered up to one year for start up. I will be using the DP lineup exclusively at the shop too. I owe it to AutoGeek for their help and it's a damn good product as well.

I figure I can easily triple my business if not more by doing this. I eventually want to be the manager and not the worker!

Yeah right!

Kelso
12-10-2006, 04:43 PM
you should always do a lot of the work too though to make sure its all being done to your standards or higher if possible. just saying, you gotta watch employees.

justin_murphy
12-10-2006, 05:16 PM
you should always do a lot of the work too though to make sure its all being done to your standards or higher if possible. just saying, you gotta watch employees.

Oh I will. This was and is my biggest fear. When talking about taking a backseat, I was talking in years not months! Oh I'll be training for a while. I really just want to find one good one. It may take me year or a month. I don't care.