PDA

View Full Version : Which Should I Choose?

Crazy Amos
12-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Ok, so I am new to the waterless wash and rinses wash thing but am really wanting to try it. It's freezing here and even though my garage is heated, I still dont like pulling out the hose and walking on wet cement if there is an alternative option.

I have read great stuff about ONR and DPWW but would still like fresh opinions. I would like to order tonight to take advantage of the free shipping. My question to everyone is, which should I choose? ONR or DPWW? Which is better, a no rinse or waterless wash? I kind of like the idea of using some water still, but am still on the fence. What are some things i could get to compliment the chosen product during or use, after use or both?

Thank you in advance.

dad07
12-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Get Both!!! we expect full reviews this weekend!:xyxthumbs:

ScubaCougr
12-15-2010, 07:25 PM
IMO Rinseless is a nice bridge between the 'traditional' wash style and going totally waterless.

"Better" will vary depending on amount of dirt, location/can you use -any- water, etc. I use rinseless in my garage where a little runoff isn't a big deal.

ONR-DPWW-PB S&W....lots of good products. I'd buy on price until I'm sure I like the technique. Then load up the truck. There is an AG sale of some kind almost every week. Take your time if you still have questions.

ScottB
12-15-2010, 07:34 PM
DP, Optimum or Ultima ... lots of choices.

Crazy Amos
12-15-2010, 08:16 PM
IMO Rinseless is a nice bridge between the 'traditional' wash style and going totally waterless.

"Better" will vary depending on amount of dirt, location/can you use -any- water, etc. I use rinseless in my garage where a little runoff isn't a big deal.

ONR-DPWW-PB S&W....lots of good products. I'd buy on price until I'm sure I like the technique. Then load up the truck. There is an AG sale of some kind almost every week. Take your time if you still have questions.

That makes a lot of sense. I think I will probaly go with the ONR since I have more about it.

Thank you

Shane731
12-15-2010, 09:06 PM
I haven't really gotten into the whole rinseless wash thing. I do like waterless washes, however. I just did a review though on Optimum Opti-Clean vs. Ultima Waterless Wash if you want to read it: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/31089-quick-review-optimum-opti-clean-vs-ultima-waterless-wash.html

Crazy Amos
12-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Thank you-I will check it out.