PDA

View Full Version : Quikshine

Pages : [1] 2

Truls
12-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Just got the clearkote QuikShine spray, and it seems to be usebal all over the car exept the tires. Is this for real? can i use it on glas, plastic and paint?

Do i use MF or Waffel towel when i dry it of?

Thanks for replies......

wytstang
12-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Yes it's that great and yes you can pretty much use it all over the exterior and I use a mf towel.

Truls
12-09-2006, 03:59 PM
jeese, i thought this "product" just was a myth....

Niiiiice

Thanks wytstang

ryandamartini
12-09-2006, 04:01 PM
jeese, i thought this "product" just was a myth....

Niiiiice

Thanks wytstang

I buy in gallons....

dengood1
12-09-2006, 05:30 PM
I buy in gallons....
Me too! Awesome product! It amazes me every time I use it.....how quickly it dries with no streaking when used with a plush mf.

ScottB
12-09-2006, 05:40 PM
ah yes .... another one of those hidden gems in detailing. Quikshine !! Great product for every area of the car, and looks especially nice even on metal and chrome surfaces. Use it on wheels all the time for quick cleanup.

ryandamartini
12-09-2006, 06:00 PM
ah yes .... another one of those hidden gems in detailing. Quikshine !! Great product for every area of the car, and looks especially nice even on metal and chrome surfaces. Use it on wheels all the time for quick cleanup.

I use it to wipe down the car and take off the dust I get on it about once a week. Maintains a shine inbetween washes :)

Truls
12-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Just finished the car. NXT wash + ShMiTT, Guzzler to dry and ClearKote QuikShine + Cobra MF towel.

So guys, now lets quietly close this post, and never let anybody know about the ClearKote Quikshine, this is our secret? OK? We dont want somebody else to steal our thunder, do we.........???

My car looks like it just have been polished and waxed..... Amazing..... And i only used 10 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryandamartini
12-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Just finished the car. NXT wash + ShMiTT, Guzzler to dry and ClearKote QuikShine + Cobra MF towel.

So guys, now lets quietly close this post, and never let anybody know about the ClearKote Quikshine, this is our secret? OK? We dont want somebody else to steal our thunder, do we.........???

My car looks like it just have been polished and waxed..... Amazing..... And i only used 10 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

ScottB
12-10-2006, 08:44 AM
one problem .... if they dont sell enough of this stuff, then they discontinue it, and well we are then all looking for new go-go juice. So instead I highly suggest allowing your neighbor to sample a wee bit, and then make him order some in large size !!!

Reddwarf
12-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Okay, I'm convinced I should try it. The bummer is that I have a 32 oz botle of PB S&G and 3/4 of a 32oz spray bottle of Meg's QD.

ryandamartini
12-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Okay, I'm convinced I should try it. The bummer is that I have a 32 oz botle of PB S&G and 3/4 of a 32oz spray bottle of Meg's QD.

Dont regret it... If they are going out of business, buy all you can.

supercharged
12-10-2006, 10:42 AM
One of my favorite QD's. Reminds me that I need to order more.

Reddwarf
12-19-2006, 10:13 PM
I did it. I bought a bottle of Quickshine. My car was filthy! I washed it and sprayed on some QS. At first I was not so happy. It seemed to take more buffing with the MF to remove then other QD'ers. Then I went in the house and when I came back out an hour or so later the car seemed to have a really nice deep shine to it. I did another pass of the QS and this time hit the windows to.

That was Saturday. Today (Tuesday) it rained and I was amazed at how well the water beaded up on the glass and the car. Clearkote Quickshine is a winner and I look forward to using it more!

Thanks to Killr, Wystang, and others that convinced me to give it a try!

JSR
12-19-2006, 10:35 PM
You will not regret it. I got a bottle in one of the gift packs and am just amazed, and thats on top of Souveran. I think all of the other QDs on my shelf just became clay lube or care packages for friends when I do their cars