PDA

View Full Version : Entire Process for C6 Owners , and obviously all others !! (Long Post)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

ScottB
01-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Awsome write up now all i need to do is get a car like that hehe ;)

I will tell you what I tell all my associates, set goals !! The only thing in this world that will ever hold you back is yourself .... set the goal, keep track, understand setbacks, realign, and you will obtain. :cheers:

mugenpower_s2k
03-18-2007, 02:12 PM
very well done writen up! Thank you so much!

bambo2888
03-18-2007, 03:15 PM
awesome write-up, should be a help for everyone!

Mike T
03-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Killer, how often do you find yourself polishing? be it chemical or abrasive. Black is tough especially when you don't have a garage to work in and store your car. I told my wife again this morning after doing a "quick detail" that we will never own a black car again. As much as I love the end result of the hard work (most of the time) black is just to painful to maintain.

ScottB
03-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Killer, how often do you find yourself polishing? be it chemical or abrasive. Black is tough especially when you don't have a garage to work in and store your car. I told my wife again this morning after doing a "quick detail" that we will never own a black car again. As much as I love the end result of the hard work (most of the time) black is just to painful to maintain.

twice a year for polishing .... and I am one of the most confident and careful dryers out there. (I believe drying is where most scratches/swirls come from). Wash carefully, dry carefully, and never touch a dirty black finish unless absolutely necessary.

SiliconX
07-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Yeah, old thread and such, but i've always wanted to tell you dude, I think you have the best looking Corvette i've ever seen.

Mike T
07-17-2007, 07:50 AM
Thats because we always see it when its at its finest ;)

Just kidding Killr, I wish my father-in-law kept his Vette looking like yours.

ScottB
07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah, old thread and such, but i've always wanted to tell you dude, I think you have the best looking Corvette i've ever seen.

blushing --- its hard work, why do you think I am so fond of selling it for a light silver metallic STS-V. I too will miss her, and thank you all for comments. (shes not sold yet, cannot even bring self to list):p

dengood1
07-17-2007, 05:51 PM
blushing --- its hard work, why do you think I am so fond of selling it for a light silver metallic STS-V. I too will miss her, and thank you all for comments. (shes not sold yet, cannot even bring self to list):p

Ahhhh.......it's not over for you, you just have to expand with the family is all.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l140/dengood1/vettelimo.jpg

klumzypinoy
07-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Ahhhh.......it's not over for you, you just have to expand with the family is all.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l140/dengood1/vettelimo.jpg

Jeebus that's a boat of a Vette :eek:

ScottB
07-18-2007, 06:20 AM
Jeebus that's a boat of a Vette :eek:

I am sure there is one of those "floating" around also :D

Bob Who
07-18-2007, 07:08 AM
Wouzey, you think you pay 3 and a quater for a crib in Margate you have some breathing room ... Got a pool back there????

klumzypinoy
07-19-2007, 04:36 AM
I am sure there is one of those "floating" around also :D

LOL! Yes I'm sure there is one as well :D

ScottB
09-29-2007, 07:15 AM
readded pics ...

klumzypinoy
09-30-2007, 02:20 AM
Cool! Oh yeah, I have taken the drying technique from you :) it works great Scott! It makes it way easier to dry a vehicle. I like using the elec leaf blower, but then I hate lugging that thing around. I wish I can just get an air compressor to get the water out of the cracks and crevices...