PDA

View Full Version : Just FYI

XterraOverload
12-08-2006, 10:04 PM
For those of you guys who like computers and free stuff and I know most of you do because your on here. Here is a great link for ya ....NO this is not spam I'v been a member here for quite a while.
But I'm a member of hardwarelogic.com (http://forums.hardwarelogic.com/index.php)
http://www.hardwarelogic.com/

it's a great site if your new or an expert on computers it's a great site. They give away a lot of hardware every month from ram to whole computers plus it's a great group of guys.
My name there is Captain Crunch log on use me as a referral it'll get you a few extra points........If nothing else check it out and make a few post so you'll be eligible of the free stuff!!
Regardless it's my favorite computer site and these guys will help you with any problems or questions you may have........
They helped me build my computer I have now..........Hope to see you there..........
P.S. There's a big Christmas give away so sign up fast and tell em Captain Crunch sent ya!!

XterraOverload
12-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Let me know if you join up!!:righton:

ryandamartini
12-08-2006, 10:19 PM
My other adiction... I spend enough time / money HERE! ;)

XterraOverload
12-09-2006, 11:23 AM
LOL I hear ya man...........I'm kinda a computer geek myself .....Iv got a LOT of money invested in my puter............But I love her..........
Hey guys get over there and sign up you'll like the site and like I said free stuff and no a LOT of members so chances are not to bad and winning stuff some times.......Although it's a great site regardless. Make sure you us captain crunch as a referral though!
Let me know if you sign up too!

noname5
12-09-2006, 11:49 AM
heh, yea I used to be super addicted to computers. I still am in many ways, and am still using my baby that I built from scratch :). I just recently took her apart for a good cleaning and reoiling of all the fans, as well as reapplication of the Arctic Silver on my Zalman heatsink because my temperatures were incredibly high (although I've always had problems with high temps with my CPU, not sure why!).

Yea, then my money went into cell phones for a good long time... then now Autogeek :D

heh. Thanks for the site though, I might join up... even though computers are even a more expensive hobby than detailing:eek:

ryandamartini
12-09-2006, 12:09 PM
right now im running the pc i built a while back:

AMD64 3000+ Venice 1.8ghz oc to 2.54ghz
1gb Patriot TCCD memory at 2-3-3-4 @ 300 HTT 1:1
Nvidia 7800GT

Still works great for anything I throw at it :)

XterraOverload
12-10-2006, 12:14 AM
right now im running the pc i built a while back:

AMD64 3000+ Venice 1.8ghz oc to 2.54ghz
1gb Patriot TCCD memory at 2-3-3-4 @ 300 HTT 1:1
Nvidia 7800GT

Still works great for anything I throw at it :)

Nice....................I love my 7800gt..... pretty tight timmings too.

DrMike
12-10-2006, 03:21 AM
Aren't you only supposed to talk about stuff that AG sells? lol

XterraOverload
12-10-2006, 11:35 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmm I don't see computer stuff being in direct conflict with AG....http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/dirtbox/pics/muttley.gif

XterraOverload
12-10-2006, 11:36 AM
If so Meghan has a nuke button that is linked directly to my computer!!!