PDA

View Full Version : Gift Certificate

Reddwarf
12-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Yippie, my Sister in Law got me a nice AG Gift Certificate for my birthday. Now, what shall I buy?! What a nice problem to have. :awesome:

AL417
12-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Score! Happy Birthday, Whaddya gonna get?
I was hoping the GCs were going to go on sale again this weekend. I got a few and loved it but my only regret is that I didn't get more.
If we were to see that sale again how many of you would jump at the chance to buy them up????

Kelso
12-08-2006, 08:50 PM
so, whats your spending limit and what do/dont you have

i dont think id buy any more in december, im trying to hold off on ordering for atleast 1 month since they have already taken so much cash of mine!

qadsan
12-08-2006, 08:59 PM
...If we were to see that sale again how many of you would jump at the chance to buy them up????

My gosh, I'm going to apply for another credit card just incase they have this sale again :cool:. I'd be in for a minimum of $300+ of GC's if they did this sale deal again. Autogeek, count me in for $300+ if you do it again :cheers:

Reddwarf, look at the Shmitt combo's for $17.99. And if you ever wanted to try Pinnacle Souveran, its now on sale at a great price. And there's some great deals on MF's, etc. And if you have a PC or rotary and need pads, they got some great deals on Edge pads. And if you order more than $75 of stuff, don't forget to use coupon code AGO and you'll get free shipping if its still in effect! There's so many good things to choose from :D.

Reddwarf
12-08-2006, 09:17 PM
so, whats your spending limit and what do/dont you have

i dont think id buy any more in december, im trying to hold off on ordering for atleast 1 month since they have already taken so much cash of mine!

50 bucks! Do I have a nice Sister in Law or what?! I'm going to take stock of my inventory and see what I want. A wheel schmitt and more MF's for sure. Maybe some WG Spray Sealant.

The Soveren is on sale, but I'm thinking of going straight sealant on the Jag so I don't need to buy more wax. i already have more Natty Blue's and Max Wax than I can use in a year!

ScottB
12-08-2006, 10:03 PM
I would suggest visiting the Clearkote line, its truly a hidden gem in the pages of AG. Pinnacle is a no-brainer, and Four Star UPP is a great sealant.

ryandamartini
12-08-2006, 10:21 PM
You will drool when you put Red Machine Glaze and a nice nuba on your car! Ive fallen in love with clearkote products.. The look is just.. awesome.

ltoman
12-09-2006, 01:15 AM
I would suggest visiting the Clearkote line, its truly a hidden gem in the pages of AG. Pinnacle is a no-brainer, and Four Star UPP is a great sealant.

Hey Scott,
OT, I know - what from this line would you recommend for my lil red vette?
Much appreciated!!
Lauren:)

ltoman
12-09-2006, 01:15 AM
You will drool when you put Red Machine Glaze and a nice nuba on your car! Ive fallen in love with clearkote products.. The look is just.. awesome.
What makes this one so good, iyo, ryan?

ScottB
12-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Hey Scott,
OT, I know - what from this line would you recommend for my lil red vette?
Much appreciated!!
Lauren:)

Lauren,

that really is a hard question to answer, since we all have different tastes. Do you prefer reflection ?? Wetness ?? Gloss ?? Depth ?? Will you detail monthly, twice monthly ??

Personally on reds, blacks and yellows I think Pinnacle Souveran paste hands down beats the competition. Ever wonder why they ALWAYS compare themselves to it, and swear they now look like it ?? If you want a little more durability add the Star UPP before the Souveran and after polishing.

RMG and VMG (hand polish) are both great products to use before any carnauba. Dripping wet ... but they will only last 3-4 weeks on average.