PDA

View Full Version : Souveran........paste or liquid....

Pages : [1] 2 3

YankeeFan
12-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Have you found the paste or liquid wax to be subsatntaiully different in performance? I never used either and see a substantial cost difference. Is there wet-look or durability difference?

Howard

supercharged
12-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Have you found the paste or liquid wax to be subsatntaiully different in performance? I never used either and see a substantial cost difference. Is there wet-look or durability difference?

Howard
Liquid is a little more durable (more polymers), and gives you a brighter shine.
Paste is the best, when used on blacks or reds, the true king.
Why don't you get both while they are on sale?

Nica
12-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Liquid is a little more durable (more polymers), and gives you a brighter shine.
Paste is the best, when used on blacks or reds, the true king.
Why don't you get both while they are on sale?

:iagree: I just purchased both. There is no way I'm passing this opportunity to purchase these two products. I'm really looking forward on receiving the products.

justin_murphy
12-08-2006, 07:51 PM
I love the liquid since it's easy to apply with a PC. Simply wets any color. A true champ. I've never used the paste. I might break down and get it while on sale though.

For those intimate moments while detailing.......

LOL!

jsfofec
12-08-2006, 09:09 PM
I just received my 1st order of the paste Souveran! I recently also got the Liquid Souveran. I never got the paste before because it was so expensive, but this is a great sale, especially if you bought a gift certificate last week at 25% off. I used the gc to by the Souveran...plus free shipping!

Kelso
12-08-2006, 09:28 PM
ive got 3 jars of paste right now haha, and probably close to a gallon of liquid souveran. i use liquid for my car because its white and i like it more than the paste, but on darker colors, the paste is worth it

ScottB
12-08-2006, 10:01 PM
they are truly completely different products, and IMO, should NOT share the same name.

Souveran --- elite paste .... Concours winner, there simply is no substitute at its price point, nor many higher. It offers gloss, depth, and wetness that cannot easily be equaled. Use is unparreled when used properly as a WOWO product.

Liquid Souveran --- a polymer rich liquid used and designed to offer better durability (longer protection). It was designed for metallics and other lighter colors as it adds more reflective properties. It was the upgrade to Paste Glaz which was a discontinued paste designed many years ago, and did not survive VOC regulations.

paradog
12-08-2006, 11:12 PM
they are truly completely different products, and IMO, should NOT share the same name.

Souveran --- elite paste .... Concours winner, there simply is no substitute at its price point, nor many higher. It offers gloss, depth, and wetness that cannot easily be equaled. Use is unparreled when used properly as a WOWO product.

Liquid Souveran --- a polymer rich liquid used and designed to offer better durability (longer protection). It was designed for metallics and other lighter colors as it adds more reflective properties. It was the upgrade to Paste Glaz which was a discontinued paste designed many years ago, and did not survive VOC regulations.

Oh no! which one do I use? I have a Midnight Blue Metallic Charger?

ltoman
12-09-2006, 01:12 AM

Thanks, Scott. You answered what was about to be my question.:awesome: :awesome:

ltoman
12-09-2006, 01:13 AM
I don't knowanything, but I would think the one in the jar, not the liquid. It is something else!!;)

joe.p
12-09-2006, 01:55 AM

Has anyone one ever put souveran paste over liquid souveran?

supercharged
12-09-2006, 03:04 AM
Has anyone one ever put souveran paste over liquid souveran?
I put liquid over paste, but never paste over liquid.

rliewky
12-09-2006, 03:20 AM
I just received my 1st order of the paste Souveran! I recently also got the Liquid Souveran. I never got the paste before because it was so expensive, but this is a great sale, especially if you bought a gift certificate last week at 25% off. I used the gc to by the Souveran...plus free shipping!

you purchase the sourveran wax at autogeek.net or pinnaclewax.com? understand that the autogeek gift cert can only be used on autogeek.net only and they are not offering any free shipping for over $75 like what pinnaclewax.com is offering.

ryandamartini
12-09-2006, 08:53 AM

Depends what look your going for. Liquid will make it look great, add more reflections and shine.

Paste adds more deph and wetness.

jsfofec
12-09-2006, 09:44 AM
you purchase the sourveran wax at autogeek.net or pinnaclewax.com? understand that the autogeek gift cert can only be used on autogeek.net only and they are not offering any free shipping for over $75 like what pinnaclewax.com is offering.

I purchased it from autogeek.net. For the last few days, up through Friday, they also had free shipping over $75. I just happened to notice it on their scrolling banner.