PDA

View Full Version : "People of Autogeek" Series ?

Pages : [1] 2

JeffW
03-04-2006, 03:27 AM
Idea! Periodically, say each month or so, how 'bout a write up on someone who works at AG? You know, something that includes their role & contributions at AG, their interests, hobbies, fav foods, fav sports teams, etc... Should include everyone in the org, from Max to the designers, to the warehouser's, packing & shippers, sales group, etc... Similiar to the "Meet the Staff" section from AG.net but more personalized.

Just seems like that would be a nice touch and allow us loyal AG followers to know a little more about the company. And since you have your own forum now, you don't have to worry about forum rules, ticking off other sponsors, etc...

AGonliner's, what do you think?

MailMan17
03-04-2006, 07:42 AM
I thing that is a great idea, would like to know more about the people that are behind AG.

ScottB
03-04-2006, 08:03 AM
You guys will likely find the "girls" or "ladies" on AG to be far more interesting than the guys. And dont make any snide comments, as a couple of these "ladies" are Bob's daughters, and he just might revoke your couponcode priveledges !!!

joe.p
03-04-2006, 08:52 AM
I think it would be good idea so others who aren't familiar with all the people associated with AG can get to know them.

I know Jason from convresations we have when i place my orders.I know Matt because of his help and postings on DC,Thats about it..

Matt
03-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Sounds like a great idea, thanks Jeff! I will definitely look into that. :cool:

MailMan17
03-04-2006, 11:02 AM
How about seeing if we can talk Max into doing a "Girls of Autogeek" calander and everyone that shows up at next years "Detail Fest" gets one free!

Miami_Sunset
03-04-2006, 05:15 PM
I believe it would be cool to get Bob's Signature on the items AG gives away. Bob is the Man behind AutoGeek & Im sure most would feel really special. :cool:

klnyc
03-04-2006, 10:24 PM
I know Jason(not personally), but I had email and PM numerious times for order and other help.;)

Neothin
03-06-2006, 10:08 PM
I got to sit in max's hummer, I got an order hand delivered to me by jason, and matt has helped me battle late night boredom bunches of time over on AOL instant messenger. I love Autogeek :D

that calendar idea... oh ya! I saw what AG was packing in their ranks while i was there at the detail fest. HAWT

Meghan
03-07-2006, 08:05 AM
Neo you sure you like that calendar idea!? :confused: We would have to put Jason on the front cover!:eek: :D

cwcad
03-07-2006, 08:34 AM
For those of you that are intersted in a face with a name AutoGeek already has done that on there web site. check here http://www.autogeek.net/meetstaff.html

joe.p
03-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Good work cwcad. Now who is killerwheels@ AG..

Neothin
03-07-2006, 01:25 PM
i've been trying to figure that out too... must be someone high ranking though, he drives a new vette :D

oh, and meg... jason on the cover? what, do you really want to see me go blind?! j/k jason ;)

Meghan
03-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Good work cwcad. Now who is killerwheels@ AG..
The mystery man!18

Miami_Sunset
03-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I got to sit in max's hummer, . I love Autogeek :D

Me 2 :p Cant wait for this years Fest. ;)