PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2011 Hotel Information

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

LegacyGT
12-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Meghan, I was thinkng maybe he was talking about the registration with AutoGeek for the show although I may be wrong. :confused: :)

No, you are right ... is registration with AG sold out (not the rooms).

Meghan
12-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Ok you posted in the hotel thread so I thought you were asking about Hotel (hotel is not full yet).
Registration for Detail Fest has not opened yet.

J1nx93
12-22-2010, 12:13 PM
I think I'm heading down late Thursday night and getting there earlier on Friday. It's a fourteen hour drive so I want to leave early. I'd come earlier and stay longer but I have school..... :bash: I'm leaving on Monday morning I believe as well..... Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you!

mark mcguire
12-22-2010, 04:45 PM
I can't wait, been trying for a few years to get down there and this year is it. Staying a week in Daytona Beach, check in on Friday, will drive down on Saturday, got room reserverded for Saturday night, will drive back to Daytona on Sunday afternoon for the rest of vacation. Plus we can stay over or come back if we want to. I just can't wait!!!

JonM
01-10-2011, 01:09 AM
BOOKED my flight

now hotel tomorrow :D

Meghan
01-17-2011, 09:35 AM
Looks like we might book the complete hotel this year. I hear the rooms are filling us very fast, hope everyone use the Detail Fest links to book their rooms already if you are planning on staying!!

VR8
01-17-2011, 10:07 AM
So who's finding some stellar deals for their flights? What airlines? My search with Expedia and similar websites still shows flights of around $400. Yikes!!

SeaJay's
01-17-2011, 10:09 AM
My gf and I got our flights through JetBlue. Round trip from Boston to West Palm non-stop for $498 total.

Meghan
01-17-2011, 10:17 AM
So who's finding some stellar deals for their flights? What airlines? My search with Expedia and similar websites still shows flights of around $400. Yikes!!

Where are you flying out of?

VR8
01-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Where are you flying out of?

I'm trying to be flexible. Lynchburg, VA prices are highest of all (even though they claim to want my business ... lol). Roanoke, VA is the next best. Found some GREAT deals with Allegiant Air but their flights are limited. I'd have to fly down Thurs and stay till Thurs!!

Maybe we should start a thread for Detail Fest Flight deals?

Meghan
01-17-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm trying to be flexible. Lynchburg, VA prices are highest of all (even though they claim to want my business ... lol). Roanoke, VA is the next best. Found some GREAT deals with Allegiant Air but their flights are limited. I'd have to fly down Thurs and stay till Thurs!!

Maybe we should start a thread for Detail Fest Flight deals?

Have flown into Roanoke and it's not cheap, is Richmond to far for you. It's usually cheaper out of there.

VR8
01-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Have flown into Roanoke and it's not cheap, is Richmond to far for you. It's usually cheaper out of there.

So far Richmond is the cheapest, $50-$100 less. It's about 2 hours away as is Greensboro, NC but they are back around the $400 mark again. I just have to keep checking. Maybe I'll come across a special deal one day.

Shane731
01-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Just booked my hotel room a few hours ago. Bringing my dad down - he's an old school guy, and all this stuff on my shelves confuses the crap out of him, so it should be an interesting experience for him. Can't wait to get there and meet you guys! :dblthumb2:

J1nx93
01-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Just booked my hotel room a few hours ago. Bringing my dad down - he's an old school guy, and all this stuff on my shelves confuses the crap out of him, so it should be an interesting experience for him. Can't wait to get there and meet you guys! :dblthumb2:
Agreed with that. I can't wait to get out of this nasty cold weather with all the salt and crap!

SeaJay's
01-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Agreed with that. I can't wait to get out of this nasty cold weather with all the salt and crap!

Same here! You think you have it bad where you are...we have gotten probably almost 4 feet of snow since after xmas! And the snow just keeps coming. We've had a snow storm every week for the past 4 weeks. Each storm bringing at least 6 inches!

I'm actually thinking about taking a weeks vacation and spending some time in Fort Lauderdale prior to going to detail fest!