PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2011 Hotel Information

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

ScottB
12-17-2010, 10:08 PM
I think Ernie and I may crash overnight and do the two day deal this year. Wife and son's wont like it, but sometimes ya gotta get away !

Harleyguy
12-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Looking forward to seeing you AdamShould be another two days of fun .:xyxthumbs:

I think Ernie and I may crash overnight and do the two day deal this year. Wife and son's wont like it, but sometimes ya gotta get away !And they said hell would never freeze over .:dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
12-18-2010, 11:49 AM
Just a heads up to make sure you reserve your room as soon as you can... the closer we get to DetailFest the slimmer your chances to get a room at the Marriott and that's where all the after hours fun is going to be on Friday and Saturday nights...

Our Special Price is $99.00 a night but you must use the links below which will automatically include the code for you when you reserver your room online.

King Room (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pbist-courtyard-stuart/?toDate=3/26/11&groupCode=PALPALA&fromDate=3/25/11&app=resvlink)
Queen Queen Rooms (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pbist-courtyard-stuart/?toDate=3/26/11&groupCode=PALPALB&fromDate=3/25/11&app=resvlink)

Or be sure to give the person processing your reservation the Autogeek Rate Code, which is PBME

I've been told if you've reserved rooms at the Marriott but did not give them the special code, you can contact Debbie, (our contact person at Marriott), and she can process the change to the lower reservation price.

Click here to e-mail Debbie (dallen@waterfordhotelgroup.com)

I reserved a Friday and Saturday night for DetailFest and the total with taxes came to $218.79

Hope this helps...

:xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
12-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Yes it's at the end of the road! :xyxthumbs:

Hmmmm.........and when you get to the fork in the road take it?

BobbyG
12-18-2010, 11:55 AM
I'll bet I can use my Marriott rewards points!! Hmmmmm, this is becoming more attractive every day!

feslope
12-18-2010, 03:02 PM
I'll bet I can use my Marriott rewards points!! Hmmmmm, this is becoming more attractive every day!That's just what I did. Cost, 20,000 points for Friday and Saturday night.

LegacyGT
12-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Is detailfest sold out? the website lists the registration as back ordered?

CEE DOG
12-20-2010, 01:03 PM

Do you have a link Legacy? If you're talking about AG I don't think they put it up yet for 2011. You might be looking at 2010.

Meghan
12-20-2010, 01:18 PM

No it is not sold out, we have a block of rooms and last time I heard there was still some available, you can always call them directly.

CEE DOG
12-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Meghan, I was thinkng maybe he was talking about the registration with AutoGeek for the show although I may be wrong. :confused: :)

J1nx93
12-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Booked my room! (: Where can we register for the show? I saw the perks for last year and would like them.

CEE DOG
12-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Booked my room! (: Where can we register for the show? I saw the perks for last year and would like them.

I think that will come in maybe about a month

Shane731
12-22-2010, 11:24 AM
I need a few paychecks, then I will probably book by the end of next month. How many nights is everybody staying? I'm thinking we'll probably leave the house on Thursday morning and get there sometime Thursday night, have Friday to chill out, maybe see if they need help setting up at Autogeek, Detail Fest is Saturday and Sunday, chill Monday, and head back Tuesday. Seems like an awful long drive for just two days, so I wanted to make it a bit longer. Does this sound like a good plan?

Flash Gordon
12-22-2010, 11:32 AM
I need a few paychecks, then I will probably book by the end of next month. How many nights is everybody staying? I'm thinking we'll probably leave the house on Thursday morning and get there sometime Thursday night, have Friday to chill out, maybe see if they need help setting up at Autogeek, Detail Fest is Saturday and Sunday, chill Monday, and head back Tuesday. Seems like an awful long drive for just two days, so I wanted to make it a bit longer. Does this sound like a good plan?

I'm arriving Wenesday morning. Look forward to hangin with the Autogeek staff. This should be an intresting time indeed :cruisin:

Shane731
12-22-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm arriving Wenesday morning. Look forward to hangin with the Autogeek staff. This should be an intresting time indeed :cruisin:

Well, I look forward to meeting you.

I think. :p