PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting around to introducing myself...

Black Car
12-08-2010, 07:11 PM
First and foremost, thank you everyone for all the knowledge!

I've been detailing my own cars since I got my license. When I got married this summer my wife-to-be said I have to tone down buying all my car stuff. I knew that wasn't going to happen so I made some flyers and business cards and after handing them out got booked up on the weekends. I'm not doing any paint correction just yet (hopefully next year) but everything else I take great pride in and my customers have all been very happy.

I'd like to give a real quick shout out to Mike Phillips for all his videos and articles, Meghan for her awesome deals and customer service, Cee Dog for his excellent reviews AND everyone out there who contributes to the forums. Without you guys I would be lost!!!

BobbyG
12-08-2010, 07:33 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online!

I see you belong to the Arctic detailing club...................like me! :laughing:

As you've discovered, there are allot of knowledgeable members here that are more tan willing to answer any question you may have and help you spend, I mean invest, any hard earned cash you may have on some fine detailing products! :props:

ScottB
12-08-2010, 08:02 PM
welcome indeed ...

Flash Gordon
12-08-2010, 08:11 PM
My wife is very mean also. Welcome aboard

Mike Phillips
12-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the Autogeek Forum!

:dblthumb2:

zliegen
12-09-2010, 10:15 AM