PDA

View Full Version : Spraymaster HD Sprayer...when is it full?

Dan Metzler
12-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Did a search and found nothing. I just upgraded and bought five of these sprayers to try. Once I got them home I read the mixing lines on the side and just before the neck it says "fill line" but the clear window goes all the way to the top threads. The mark for "fill line" is not real definitive.

Dumb question I know, but I want to get my ONR mixed and try this process out that everyone is talking about.

Speaking of ONR, can someone break down the dilution rate for QD and clay lube for the 32oz Spraymaster?

Dr Oldz
12-08-2010, 06:22 PM
QD=2oz+32oz water
clay lube=.5oz+32oz water

Perfections
12-08-2010, 06:31 PM
I have two of those sprayers and both of them stopped working, and when they did work when the bottle was about 3/4 empty it would rarely work correctly, gl with them maybe you will have better luck :)

Dan Metzler
12-09-2010, 12:52 AM
QD=2oz+32oz water
clay lube=.5oz+32oz water

Thanks for the breakdown!

I have two of those sprayers and both of them stopped working, and when they did work when the bottle was about 3/4 empty it would rarely work correctly, gl with them maybe you will have better luck :)

I hope as they are $6 each!!!

Does anyone see what I mean about the full mark?

A4 1.8tqm
12-09-2010, 03:24 AM
Does anyone see what I mean about the full mark?

SprayMaster Heavy Duty Spray Bottle, Heavy duty sprayer, Spray master, Spray master Sprayer (http://www.autogeek.net/spray-master.html)

Looking at the picture in product description, the words "Fill Mark" seem to be referencing the whole row of measuring lines below it. The top most mark being (unlabeled) 25 oz..

Example- The 1:1 fill mark looks to be at 12.5 oz., add product up to the 1:1 line. Add water to the top line, 25 oz.. This equals 1:1

Seem right to you? :props:

Edit: You could measure 7 oz. of water and put it in separate container. Fill to the 25oz. line and then add the 7 oz. back into the bottle to make 32 oz.. Take mental note or mark the bottle, if it isn't full to the brim that is.