PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway! A Signed Autogeek Banner!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Meghan
12-07-2010, 03:40 PM
I get requests for these a lot so I thought it might be fun to give one away on the forum to one lucky forum member!

To enter just repsond to this thread with one nice and yes it must be nice comment about one of your favorite Autogeek employees! They all here work hard to help out our forum members on a daily bases so it will not hurt to let them know they do a good job keeping you a loyal customer! We thank you all for your business and there isn't a better time of the year to say it.... so Thank You! Because of all of you we all have an awesome job to go to everyday!

Winner will be picked on Friday Dec 10th!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/medium/Banner4.JPG

Max, Meghan, Penny, Dwayne
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/medium/Banner3.JPG

Mike, Colin, Nicole, Bobby
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/medium/Banner2.JPG

Jason, Matt, John
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/medium/Banner1.JPG

Dubbin1
12-07-2010, 03:44 PM
That would have to be Dwayne, I mean come on, how much cooler is a guy named Dwayne :D Honestly I had a problem one time and he called me within a minute of my PM to him and solved it without a problem. Things like that go a LONG way with me.

Oh and that banner would look KILLER in the new shop!!!

dad07
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
I have to say Meghan is the best! She keeps me at the edge of the laptop with all these great giveaways!Im the MAN

KLC
12-07-2010, 03:50 PM
I have to say Meghan is the best! She keeps me at the edge of the laptop with all these great giveaways!Im the MAN

Haha, I agree.

Y2KSVT
Although I've never seen her post on the forum, I'd say Penny is my favorite. In a world where even the smallest mistake can cost a company their customers, Penny says "not on my watch." I understand she deals with all of shipping errors which can be a rather thankless job. I had one small issue (which didn't bother me), and Penny saved the day by express mailing me two sprayers the same day, in time for me to have them by that weekend's detail. Penny definitely gets :dblthumb2: in my book!

My garage is in some serious need of a banner so this would be pretty awesome!

Mark

Kurt_s
I don't have a place to hang the banner, so don't include me in the giveaway.

I just wanted to thank Meghan, Mike, Matt, Dwayne, Bobby, Jason and Max for a great 2010.

Merry Christmas to everyone at AutoGeek. May the season find you and your families with great happiness, health, wealth and satisfaction as we move into the coming year.

CEE DOG
12-07-2010, 03:51 PM
I have something nice to say about all of the Autogeek employees I have dealt with and the owner as well. People are what makes a company and Max has a great bunch on his hands. Well, since I have to choose just one I am going to say.... Meghan, thank you for your wonderful and kind attitude, all of your long hours, and all the dedication you put towards Autogeek. It honestly wouldn't be close to the same without you.

To the rest of you forum members I understand that there will be plenty of brown nosing comments coming my way but I meant it. :nomore:

Finemess
12-07-2010, 03:52 PM
I gotta tell ya, Nicole took great care of me today. Very pleasant and mighty helpful. Thanks Nicole. Rich

Mazda.Mark
12-07-2010, 03:54 PM
I don't have a place to hang the banner, so don't include me in the giveaway.

I just wanted to thank Meghan, Mike, Matt, Dwayne, Bobby, Jason and Max for a great 2010.

Merry Christmas to everyone at AutoGeek. May the season find you and your families with great happiness, health, wealth and satisfaction as we move into the coming year.

I am with you Kurt...No garage at my apt. Don't think the wife would like it above our bed:):xyxthumbs:

zliegen
12-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Autogeek is great because of all you guys and girls working together to give us the best service you can muster.
I haven't personally spoken with any of you yet except for Penny, though she was very nice on the phone and helped me out so I'll give a :dblthumb2: to Penny!

ZimRandy
12-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Meghan. :xyxthumbs:

She treated me (and my non OCD friends) like we were customer of the year while talking to her at SEMA. I was introduced to some of the vendors and employees and felt like I was getting the red carpet treatment.

(A friend and I split a large order and the free banner was in the one box that UPS lost, so we never got it. AG replaced the products ASAP, but it wasn't until a little while later he remembered that we had a banner coming :( ) This would make a great replacement!

Randy

Scott DeBrun
12-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Mike has been a great in helping me rediscover the old detailing spirit I used to have when all we had was a rotary,wool pad and told no swirls or burned paint. Thanks for the informative videos they are alot easier to learn do's and don'ts than just reading.

oldcracker
12-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Meghan is awesome! Super quick customer service! And so is Dwayne, super quick when answering questions!!!

DARK HORSE
12-07-2010, 04:14 PM
How could I pick just one? I've had dealings with almost EVERY Autogeek employee at one time or another, and I must say you guys are all TOP NOTCH!!! The best of the best! I could give examples, but I would probably go on for so long that it would crash the internet... :props:

MonoPed
12-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Gotta say Mike... us peglegs gotta stick together! Matt was real helpful before I made my purchase too!