PDA

View Full Version : PB Natural Look??

wytstang
12-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Has anybody noticed an increase of dust collection while using NL? It seems my interior is collecting more dust now then it did while wearing 303. It's especialy noticable around the shifter boot and emergency lever area, it seems to have incresed more using NL which really sucks cause I have a practically new 32oz bottle. I love the low matte look it gives but I have noticed more dust in my interior. Anybody else? Feed back please

badblzr2
12-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Yes, I've had dust attraction problems, however, I like the look and feel so much I just ignore it. I mainly use it on leather now since I feel it has superior cleaning abilities and conditions a little bit at the same time.

By the way Stang, I always have problems with my mouse (laptop touch pad) whenever you post in a thread. The bunnies are killing me. My mouse just seems to freeze when it gets near them.

wytstang
12-08-2006, 12:52 PM
O.K so it's not just me (good to know) I love the look too but I don't like the covered in dust look or constantly having to wipe it down. Looks like I will be going back to 303 (and finish the bottle I have) then try DP interior product. Has anybody here used DP's and noticed less dust or more dust??

ryandamartini
12-08-2006, 03:19 PM
O.K so it's not just me (good to know) I love the look too but I don't like the covered in dust look or constantly having to wipe it down. Looks like I will be going back to 303 (and finish the bottle I have) then try DP interior product. Has anybody here used DP's and noticed less dust or more dust??

I havent really noticed any increased dust activity, I will have to monitor it now! Great, another checkmark in my pre departure notebook :p

ScottB
12-08-2006, 06:06 PM
No additional dust over any other product to date .... sounds like you may have been driving around with windows open more often, maybe to take advantage of the cooler weather.

Surfer
12-08-2006, 07:29 PM
My windows are open all the time, dirt/dust just loves to collect in the roof corners at top of each door, it will turn blackish lol. Quick wipedown and back to new. My whole interior is tannish with tan leather seats so everything shows :(

Reddwarf
12-08-2006, 08:23 PM
I use the PB Natural Look and I've not noticed a dust problem.

Stang, maybe you got ...... dust bunnies! Ooooh!

jsfofec
12-08-2006, 09:05 PM
I've been using PB Natural Look since September on both my cars and I don't have any dust collection at all. I used to use NXT, and it collected lots of dust.

Reddwarf
12-08-2006, 09:24 PM
I've been using PB Natural Look since September on both my cars and I don't have any dust collection at all. I used to use NXT, and it collected lots of dust.

I tried NXT too. It was too shiny for me and I too noticed a lost of dust collecting to the surface.

dengood1
12-08-2006, 10:43 PM

HA! :righton:

wytstang
12-08-2006, 11:42 PM

Good one lol and no I've been using the a/c/heater (passenger window having problems) it collects more then 303 did. I'm going to split the dash and see what gives.

MikeyC
12-09-2006, 01:27 PM

I definitely get less dust accumulation using the DP interior product. It leaves the surface so dry that dust does not stick. Prior to DP I was using 303 and Poorboy's NL. If you're not happy with the Poorboy's put it up for trade somewhere. Someone will want it. It's a popular product.

wytstang
12-09-2006, 01:33 PM
I was thinking about trading/selling it but I'm going to do a test and split the dash and see which one (303 vs NL) collectless less ot more dust.