PDA

View Full Version : Finished off with WG

amitpatel
04-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Today I felt like pampering my mom's X5 which has been neglected with only regular washes at the local car wash and has never been polished nor waxed. I wish I had taken pictures before I started to show all of you what the skin looked like and how bad it was. I started off by giving it a good ol' wash then clayed the entire car from top to bottom. Half way through claying it I had to throw the bar away since it got full of gunk/contaminants and tear open a new one. After claying it I cleaned the paint with P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion (bought from AG). I then finished it off with a coat of WG Deep Gloss Paint Sealant (bought from AG). All the windows have been cleaned with DP Krystal Vision Glass Cleaner (bought from AG).The final finish is now glossy and super slick take a peep by clicking on the pictures below. :D

P.S. sorry for the multipe thread posts, I dont know why but when I hit preview post two times it posted my thread.:confused:

98 99

100 101

102 103

Close up shot of the paint (mirror effect):

cwcad
04-16-2006, 12:55 AM
Nice looking vehicle.

Why don't you go back to the edit and close the post that you do not want. It is a simple matter to delete then and then they are gone. I beleive that if you can edit something you can delete it also.

amitpatel
04-16-2006, 01:31 AM
I tried looking if I can close the other threads that were made in error. I think I need to get a mod to delete/close them for me.:cool:

Nice looking vehicle.

Why don't you go back to the edit and close the post that you do not want. It is a simple matter to delete then and then they are gone. I beleive that if you can edit something you can delete it also.

cwcad
04-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Just hit the edit button, When it changes screens hit the advance button. when it changes screens the delete area will be at the top of the page.

Jason
04-16-2006, 07:40 AM
I delete the threads for you.
Nice looking car.

joe.p
04-16-2006, 11:25 PM
Did you apply the WG Glaze,if not try it next time ..

WAX-BANDIT
04-17-2006, 06:15 AM
What would be a good "booster " for Wolfgang sealant
in between washes??

pt91
04-17-2006, 06:58 AM
WG Spritz Sealant

http://www.wolfgangcarcare.com/wg3200.html

WAX-BANDIT
04-17-2006, 09:37 PM
thanks I will give it a try !!