PDA

View Full Version : High was 34 Degrees outside...gettin it done!

Pages : [1] 2 3

A.P.A.D.
12-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Man was it cold today, but i got my boss's company vehicle detailed. Bet u cant guess where i work...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/chromegixxer/DSCN0323.jpg

Also i was able to get my Nissan Titan cleaned up as well...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/chromegixxer/DSCN0664.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/chromegixxer/DSCN0662.jpg

Thanks for looking...nothing special on these, just exterior wash/dry and an extensive scrub of interior plastics, etc (no paint correction or waxing needed at this point).

thanks for looking!

BobbyG
12-06-2010, 06:13 PM
They look great and thanks for sharing them! :props:

Between me and you, I'd take the Titan.......

A.P.A.D.
12-06-2010, 06:20 PM
They look great and thanks for sharing them! :props:

Between me and you, I'd take the Titan.......

lol, me too, and i did. i have enjoyed that truck thus far. just between u and me, i hate driving that PT

WestEnd
12-06-2010, 06:26 PM
That's a good lookin truck!

TLC Auto Detail
12-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Not to be a jerk, but I could have driven by any parking lot in America and taken pics like this. Can't we get a write up of some sort with some more pics and a process? I get that you are excited, and the cars do look good, but there is really no point in making a thread in the show and shine section with 3 pictures or vehicles from far away.

Setec Astronomy
12-06-2010, 06:29 PM
What truck? Pix aren't working for me.

A.P.A.D.
12-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Not to be a jerk, but I could have driven by any parking lot in America and taken pics like this. Can't we get a write up of some sort with some more pics and a process? I get that you are excited, and the cars do look good, but there is really no point in making a thread in the show and shine section with 3 pictures or vehicles from far away.

maybe i didnt put it in the right section...couldnt find the "Worked in the freezing cold all day and here are some pictures before it got dark". i just know that i like looking at pictures on this forum and thought i would throw these up here. sorry i didnt take closeups.

What truck? Pix aren't working for me.

thanks for your input

JRH
12-06-2010, 06:52 PM
34 degrees?? For that alone I give you props. And the pics looks good too. :urtheman:

LuxuryMobile
12-06-2010, 06:54 PM
I agree that is a very clean looking truck.

You should see if you can get contracted to clean ALL the Chickfila cars in your area. Might not be the most enjoyable but it could help you buy new supplies and machines.

BobbyG
12-06-2010, 06:55 PM

I think the point is a forum member spent quite a bit of time and effort detailing two vehicles and he's posting them for our viewing.

While detailing is a process of before and after the final result is what makes each of us pleased is the finished product.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....:props:

Dubbin1
12-06-2010, 06:59 PM
I only wish it got up to 34 here today

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dusty Bottoms
12-06-2010, 07:01 PM
maybe i didnt put it in the right section...couldnt find the "Worked in the freezing cold all day and here are some pictures before it got dark". i just know that i like looking at pictures on this forum and thought i would throw these up here. sorry i didnt take closeups.

Don't be sorry, you worked hard in dang near freezing temps. You're proud of your work, and you should be. The vehicles look very nice, good work.

dad07
12-06-2010, 07:18 PM
I think that both vehicals look great! I'll give ya props:xyxthumbs: for working in the extreme weather we are having here in N.C. Great Job!:dblthumb2:

Setec Astronomy
12-06-2010, 07:20 PM
I wish I knew what you guys were talking about, all I see are red X's.

LuxuryMobile
12-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Dont let this thread discourage you from posting in Show and Shine. For the most part, the people who browse this section enjoy all types of pictures of peoples hard work.