PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna Acrylic Jacket

gco
12-05-2010, 03:17 AM
Hi I'm new from down-under.Could anyone please let me know which is the equivalent to the Menzerna Acrylic Jacket (no longer available ) that I can use?
Cheers
GCO

BobbyG
12-05-2010, 08:07 AM
I see this is your first post so Welcome to Autogeek!

Menzerna Acrylic Jacket is a one step cleaner, polish, and protectant all rolled into one. Something similar that I've had great success with is Klasse AIO.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed! :props:

Klasse Car Care Products, Klasse Detailing Products, Klasse Sealant, klasse all in one (http://www.autogeek.net/klasse.html)

FUNX650
12-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi gco and welcome to the AUTOGEEK forum.

Hey BobbyG.....per your comments on the post about abbreviations:
what's up with AIO?
signed: IDHAY

ScottB
12-05-2010, 10:41 AM
It was an AIO type product .... Pinnacles XMT360 and Optimum Poli-seal are other great options.

FUNX650
12-05-2010, 11:18 AM
RE: AIO.......Thanks killrwheels for listing additional All-In-One Products. I often don't have time for complete detail sessions for our vehicles. As so, I would like to try some products that incorporates time reduction with acceptable results.

As a side note and with a touch of jocularity: I was referencing BobbyG's comments (per the post about abbreviations started by jimmyjam) about "newbies" on this forum and sometimes their lack of knowledge on abbreviations/acronyms used on this forum by the more "experienced".

ScottB
12-05-2010, 11:21 AM
As a side note and with a touch of jocularity: I was referencing BobbyG's comments (per the post about abbreviations started by jimmyjam) about "newbies" on this forum and sometimes their lack of knowledge on abbreviations/acronyms used on this forum by the more "experienced".

Ive been on the forum since the start and I still cannot figure out all the initials and abbreviations. I often try to list the entire name for others partially because I am not in the know either ! :props:

AIO--- All in One

gco
12-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks guys- will try them
gco