PDA

View Full Version : The Garden

BILL
12-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Subject: The Italian Tomato Garden>>> An old Italian man lived alone in the country.> He wanted to dig his tomato garden,> but it was very hard work as the ground was hard.> His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison.> The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.>> Dear Vincent,> I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able> to plant my tomato garden this year.> I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.> If you were here my troubles would be over.> I know you would dig the plot for me.> Love Dad>> A few days later he received a letter from his son.>> Dear Dad,> Not for nothing, but don't dig up that garden.> That's where I buried the BODIES.> Love Vinnie>> At 4 a.m. the next morning,> FBI agents and local police arrived and dug> up the entire area without finding any bodies.> They apologized to the old man and left.>> That same day the old man received another letter from his son.>> Dear Dad,> Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now.> That's the best I could do under the circumstances.> Love Vinnie

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.15.13/577 - Release Date: 12/6/2006 4:39 PM

Meghan
12-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Subject: The Italian Tomato Garden>>> An old Italian man lived alone in the country.> He wanted to dig his tomato garden,> but it was very hard work as the ground was hard.> His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison.> The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.>> Dear Vincent,> I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able> to plant my tomato garden this year.> I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.> If you were here my troubles would be over.> I know you would dig the plot for me.> Love Dad>> A few days later he received a letter from his son.>> Dear Dad,> Not for nothing, but don't dig up that garden.> That's where I buried the BODIES.> Love Vinnie>> At 4 a.m. the next morning,> FBI agents and local police arrived and dug> up the entire area without finding any bodies.> They apologized to the old man and left.>> That same day the old man received another letter from his son.>> Dear Dad,> Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now.> That's the best I could do under the circumstances.> Love Vinnie

VERY CUTE!!!:p We are getting a laugh in the office here!

ryandamartini
12-06-2006, 03:39 PM
VERY CUTE!!!:p We are getting a laugh in the office here!
lol...

nice one.

FloridaNative
12-06-2006, 03:52 PM
hehehehehehehe i wonder if good ol' Vinny could get the FBI to clean my house for me. :p Cute joke!

Truls
12-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Haa haa, cool

abrcrombe
12-06-2006, 05:47 PM
cute is the word for this joke. I like it

cwcad
12-06-2006, 06:34 PM
ROFLMAO!!! I am such a simple guy! Got me hook, line, and sinker!! Thanks very much for a good clean and humorous joke

ltoman
12-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the chuckle!! I never expected that as the ending!! lol! :-)

supercharged
12-07-2006, 10:40 AM

LOL, good one. I just wonder if they are going to keep Vinnie in prison a little longer for causing so much trouble.:rolleyes: :eek: