PDA

View Full Version : ONR/4-in-1 Question

Russecu
12-06-2006, 11:34 AM
I have been trying to find out the best method to use one of these as I think it will help me out with keeping my vehicles clean and maybe others if they are not too dirty. What method do you use and what products work the best. Could you also include the amount of product per gallon you use. I have 4-in-1 coming and I have all kinds of microfibers, schmitt, sheepskin so I will be able to use it but I was want ing to know from you all your experience?Feed back please

abrcrombe
12-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Well I just ordered some too. The directions say like 1 oz. for a gallon of water. For what I am going to be using this for (wheels), I am going to mix it up in a bucket, then either use a washmitt or drenched towel to clean the wheels. Then dry with microfibers. I think if you are using this on the paint, the shmitt would be a good tool because it hold water so well. I'm not 100% sure though because I never used it before...

MikeyC
12-06-2006, 02:48 PM
I own all three rinseless wash soaps (QEW, Optimum NRW, and DP 4-in-1). I like the DP the best because I feel it gives the most lubricity. I usually mix it up 1 oz. per gallon as the directions indicate. I also before washing each panel give it a light mist of Poorboy's Spray & Wipe for added slickness. Last year, I used genuine sheepskin mitts but this year I'm going to give the ShMitt a try.