PDA

View Full Version : New AG's Help

Pages : [1] 2 3

sullysdetailing
12-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Ok so when i got the new website made I changed my logo. I like it but there one problem it kinda hard to see on T-shirts and other marketing thinks I use the logo on with the tribal in the background I feel like older people might not want to use my company even though i do great work. I also plan to come out with my own product line in the futur. So here are my taughts, use Celtic Type Lettering being that i am Itrish with a 3 leaf clover in the back ground, easy to read and simple.

What do you guys think keep the logo I have now or make a new one?

DaHen
12-01-2010, 05:53 PM
The one you have now is ok, except for the name "Sully's".
If I didn't look at your avatar, it would take awhile to figure out what the name spelled. Seems like it to spread out to much.

Just my two pennies worth..........

gewb
12-01-2010, 06:15 PM
I qualify as an old f*rt who would have trouble with your logo.

Current logo looks great for a Biker Bar and Parts store but not for your up-scale professional business. Keep the ideas coming - you can do better!

Regards,
GEWB
(Certified OL' F4RT)

sullysdetailing
12-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks guys, that what I was thinking, something simpilar that if i where to put it on a product I could sell it to anyone

02CAMSS
12-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Go for the new one.

Jons6.7
12-01-2010, 07:15 PM
I qualify as an old f*rt who would have trouble with your logo.

Current logo looks great for a Biker Bar and Parts store but not for your up-scale professional business. Keep the ideas coming - you can do better!

Regards,
GEWB
(Certified OL' F4RT)

Not as old as above (I am not certified) but I agree 100% New idea sounds good tho.

ScubaCougr
12-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Something that also looks good in a single color is helpful to cut cost on things like vehicle stencils, and lower-cost marketing pieces. Save the two/full color $$ for stuff that is proven.

You could keep the spirit of the current lettering, perhaps rotating the "S" a bit clockwise and shortening the serifs at the end to avoid confusion with a heavily styled "D"

Crazy Amos
12-01-2010, 07:42 PM
I agree with subacougr 100%.

rwright
12-01-2010, 08:30 PM
The font style may not attract a certain type of person. I don't know what your target clientele is. My only thought, I just hope you're not the one typing the labels. :xyxthumbs:

sullysdetailing
12-01-2010, 09:52 PM
The font style may not attract a certain type of person. I don't know what your target clientele is. My only thought, I just hope you're not the one typing the labels. :xyxthumbs:

I am haveing many people proof read and edit my labels so the grammer is correct :)

I tent to read the stuff I wrote correct even if its wrong because I know what I want to to say lol

Dubbin1
12-01-2010, 09:54 PM
I am haveing many people proof read and edit my labels so the grammer is correct :)

I tent to read the stuff I wrote correct even if its wrong because I know what I want to to say lol

I tent too :D

twistedframe
12-01-2010, 09:55 PM
I tent too :D
I LOL'd

sullysdetailing
12-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Sorry I have been studing all day for a final tomorrow and I am taking a little break now and I am pretty beat 2 more chapter to go it might be an all nighter lol

twistedframe
12-01-2010, 10:01 PM
no..punctuation ! for, t3h wyn?

lol j/k

sullysdetailing
12-01-2010, 10:08 PM
no..punctuation ! for, t3h wyn?

lol j/k

no...finals FTL