PDA

View Full Version : New TV Promo for "What's in the Garage?"

Mike Phillips
12-01-2010, 01:32 PM
New TV Promo for "What's in the Garage?" (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/30767-new-tv-promo-what-s-garage.html)

Your chance to get yourself and your car on TV!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKXqxYWj_mg]YouTube - Autogeek's "What's in the Garage" TV Show Promo Video[/video]

If you have a car and a good car guy or car girl story to go with it then send a picture of your car and a paragraph with your story to,

masters@masterstv.com (masters@masterstv.com)

In all my years of participating on discussion forums, I can't remember when this kind of opportunity presented itself via discussion forums...

If you don't have a car and a story for this new TV but you know someone that does, then send them the link to this thread...

We start filming in January!

There's still plenty of time to submit your car...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/smilies/dblthumb2.gif

loudog2
12-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Nice!! Does this mean you don't want to experience a nice chicago winter to see what's in my garage?:xyxthumbs: I would stay in the warmer areas too.

Mike Phillips
12-01-2010, 03:19 PM
So far, the show Producer and his team are handling cars and locations...

Warmer is better from a comfort point of view...

:xyxthumbs:

Meghan
01-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Right now we are especially looking for a car in south Florida to film in the month of March, if you have a neat car or a interesting car story for your car please contact us!

neuralfraud
01-06-2011, 10:53 AM
I have posted this thread on turbobuick.com - there's a fine community of tubo Regal owners down here and I definitely recommend featuring one or more on the show ;)

Mike Phillips
01-06-2011, 12:12 PM
I have posted this thread on turbobuick.com - there's a fine community of tubo Regal owners down here and I definitely recommend featuring one or more on the show ;)

Thanks... :xyxthumbs:

Nice post! (http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/florida-area/337707-someone-needs-get-tr-tv-heres-your-chance.html)

Anyone reading this, feel free to share the link to this thread to other forums you hang out on as long as you abide by their forum rules. The content in this thread is just about an opportunity of a lifetime... so it shouldn't break any forum rules.

You can also send the link via e-mail to anyone you know of that might have a cool car and car story...

:)

Porsche Pilot
01-06-2011, 01:02 PM
"if you have a neat car or a interesting car story for your car please contact us!"

I have neither but I look exceptionally good on camera. Does that count?

Impressions
01-06-2011, 02:20 PM
how about a $400,000 Mercedes Sl65 AMG Black Series Twin Turbo

Mike, you know I have a few cool cars to pick from

Mike Phillips
01-06-2011, 02:30 PM
"if you have a neat car or a interesting car story for your car please contact us!"

I have neither but I look exceptionally good on camera. Does that count?

I'll pass that along to the Producer... :D

how about a $400,000 Mercedes Sl65 AMG Black Series Twin Turbo

Mike, you know I have a few cool cars to pick from

Yeah every time I go to your shop I drool...

Part of the deal is for the person that owns the car to take the initiative to send an e-mail with a picture and a paragraph about their car or cars... that shows real interest in being a part of the show...

So do share this with your clients Robert, maybe when they're in your shop bring up this thread so they can write down this e-mail address.

masters@masterstv.com (masters@masterstv.com)

Have them copy me too...

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net (Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net)

We are looking for some cool cars in this area so this is the real deal, that is an opportunity to be on TV with your car and share your story.

Thanks!

James K
01-07-2011, 12:24 AM
So I take it that I still have time to enter? Is Naples South Florida enough? LOL. I am going to write something up soon.

Flash Gordon
01-07-2011, 12:38 AM
If you ever tape in Memphis. I know of someone here that would be right up your alley

Side note....I do get FSN :hungry: I will check out your show. When does it air?