PDA

View Full Version : Dear Max, Meghan, Mike,et al

Pages : [1] 2

jpegs13
11-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Can you please take a break on all of the sales. Do you have ANY idea how much this past weekend cost me in "matching gifts" to the wife?!

Seriously, thank you for the great sales, pricing and hard work. I know it was a long few days ( and now a few more filling the orders) for everybody at AG.
:dblthumb2: :goodjob2: :thankyousign:

WRAPT C5Z06
11-30-2010, 07:04 PM
You have a lambo, quit complaining! :p

jpegs13
11-30-2010, 07:23 PM

Not complaining, just explaining :D

ScottB
11-30-2010, 07:25 PM
not just wait till all the posts come in asking for "more sales" ....I guess we know where to send them !

Porsche Pilot
11-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Do you have ANY idea how much this past weekend cost me in "matching gifts" to the wife?!

Crap!! I was so busy buying car stuff I didn't think about the wife angle. Anyone want to buy a nice Porsche? I may need the funds. God knows what will be on her "payback list".

Will detail and/or fly for food!!

ROMEO
11-30-2010, 07:41 PM
LOL!!! Now is time for me to start working on what to get the wife, our anniversary is in a week, then I have Xmas, next her B-day, and then valentines day... So that means lots of diamonds and gold...

But that does not mean that I won't be getting any more toys!!! We all know we can't stop...

feslope
11-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Anyone want to buy a nice Porsche? I may need the funds.
Will detail and/or fly for food!!Let me know when you have to sell the plane!!

Meghan
11-30-2010, 08:18 PM
:kiss: love you guys!

agpatel
11-30-2010, 08:19 PM
LOL!!! Now is time for me to start working on what to get the wife, our anniversary is in a week, then I have Xmas, next her B-day, and then valentines day... So that means lots of diamonds and gold...

But that does not mean that I won't be getting any more toys!!! We all know we can't stop...

Dont ya wish sometime AG sold diamonds and gold LOL

ROMEO
11-30-2010, 08:26 PM

It would make everything so much easier!!! And it would be great to be able to add one as a free sample on every order, or to get them while on BOGO... LOL

And no, I don't cheap out when is time to buy gifts for the wife, I actually go overboard... Like with everything else...

CEE DOG
11-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Can you please take a break on all of the sales. Do you have ANY idea how much this past weekend cost me in "matching gifts" to the wife?!

Seriously, thank you for the great sales, pricing and hard work. I know it was a long few days ( and now a few more filling the orders) for everybody at AG.
:dblthumb2: :goodjob2: :thankyousign:

John, maybe Meghan should make divorce counseling and lawyers part of the next BOGO eh?

LOL

yakky
12-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Yeah, my wallet needs a break. I was done for a while, but I got hooked with the Fuzion deal, way too good to pass up.

C. Charles Hahn
12-01-2010, 11:36 AM
not just wait till all the posts come in asking for "more sales" ....I guess we know where to send them !

I'll be fine with more sales after Christmas... I figure I'll have some AG gift certificates to use then! :dblthumb2:

Bert31
12-03-2010, 04:58 PM
I could use a free shipping no minimum deal. Stupid me, I placed more order for several items including two items from Finish Kare. I meant to order 1000P (Hi Temp Paste Wax) along with 215 (One Step Cleaner and Surface Sealant) but accidently ordered 218 (Poly Wipe Sealant Conditioner) instead of the 215. 218 and 215 are the same price so I didn't notice it when checking out - grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I should have paid closer attention.

A nice free shipping code no minimum would be wonderful because shipping on just a single item is cost prohibitive.

dougaross
12-03-2010, 08:53 PM
AG should carry a selection of gifts for wives so that you can purchase one with every order. "look at what was just delivered for you dear"