PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions??

gmcguy
11-30-2010, 04:22 PM
I have a 2007 GMC with leather. Ive seen alot of recommendations here on the Pinnacle Leather and Vinyl Cleaner and the Leather Conditioner so I thought I'd give it a try. It arrived yesterday and I couldnt get home fast enough to try it out. I've always taken care to keep the leather wiped down with a damp cloth so the interior wasnt too bad. After a good vaccuming....I applied the cleaner and aggitated it with a brush. and then wiped the seats down. I was surprised that the interior was as clean as it was, because it didnt look any different after I cleaned it. I went on and applied the conditioner, let it set a bit then wiped it off. The seats have more of a gloss look to them now and seem very slick. Where did I go wrong?? What can I do to get the matte finish back and what can I do to keep them matte?

gmcguy
12-01-2010, 05:23 AM
anyone???

Mike Phillips
12-01-2010, 12:13 PM
I haven't seen Pinnacle make factory leather look glossy feel slick so I'm not sure what's up with that but a pretty common and simple way to get a matte finish is to wipe the surface with a cloth dampened with water and then buff dry using a separate, dry cloth.

:)