PDA

View Full Version : New here from Maryland

Pages : [1] 2

Midnight Blue
11-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Hello Folks!

My name is Steve and I've recently retired from a successful career in Sales and Marketing and am now looking for second career.

As an avid Auto Enthusiast I've been cleaning and detailing my cars for years so now I'm taking my passion for detailing cars to the next level.

Two years ago I purchased a 2002 Ford Mustang from a local dealer to quench a midlife crisis. The car was rough but I've been able to restore it to like new condition. This of course is a continuing process but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter.

I'll soon be posting some pics when I have the time to do so. As the Historian and official photographer for the Mustang Club of Maryland I participate in many of our club's activities and events, post photos on our Forum and write a monthly history lesson for our newsletter.

I came across this sight while doing research for my new auto detailing business and hope to pick up new ideas on how to market my business and better serve my customers.

This is a very informative website so I'm confident that it will be a big help to getting my business off the ground. :xyxthumbs:

Midnight Blue

Rhudeboye
11-29-2010, 11:53 AM
:welcome:

I also live in MD. I love this site. Tons of info and a friendly environment.

Joe in PA
11-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Welcome Steve! AGO ought to be very beneficial to you as you start the new detailing career. :xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
11-29-2010, 12:49 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Steve!

You'll find the forum format pleasant and easy to use. The staff at Autogeek is 2nd to none and the products are the best you'll find anywhere! :props:

Meghan
11-29-2010, 01:49 PM

dbbrooks
11-29-2010, 01:53 PM
This is a great forum. You'll learn a lot. The staff at AG are the best when it comes to help and customer service.

Gunslinger
11-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Welcome from another subject of the People's Republic of Maryland! You'll enjoy this site...lots of great information and camaraderie here.

Where in the People's Republic are you? I'm in Frederick.

Midnight Blue
11-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I can assure you it is appreciated.

I am also active on several other Forums including the Mustang Club of Maryland and the O Gauge Model Railroading Forum.

This website seems to be a treasure trove of valuable information with a lot of friendly, enthusiastic forum members.

I'm looking forward to increasing my product and auto detailing knowledge through my participation on this forum.

Thanks again!

Midnight Blue

dad07
11-29-2010, 04:04 PM
:welcome: There is a wealth of knowlegde here just soak it up!

Bobby B.
11-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Bunky
11-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Welcome to Autogeekonline !!

Midnight Blue
11-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Welcome from another subject of the People's Republic of Maryland! You'll enjoy this site...lots of great information and camaraderie here.

Where in the People's Republic are you? I'm in Frederick.

Hello Gunslinger;

I'm from Reisterstown,MD in Northern Baltimore County.

You're about an hours drive from where I live. My last employer, BP Gamma, a Medical Supply Company, is located in Frederick so I'm familiar with the area.

My plan is to start my new detailing business next spring as I have taken a temporary job working in a very busy Hobby Shop where my model train experience can be utilized during the cold, winter months.

Midnight Blue

zliegen
11-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Welcome!

detaildave
11-30-2010, 05:50 AM

tuscarora dave
11-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Welcome from Central PA. Nice site with tons of great info.