PDA

View Full Version : Paint Cleaner and Sealant Question

AMarkham40
11-28-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm new around here and had a question on paint cleansers and sealants. I currently have 4* UPP sealant on my car and I use Optimum Spray Car Wax after every wash for added protection. When spring comes Im planning on using a paint cleaner for the first time to remove the old sealant and start fresh. I have a new bottle of P21S Gloss Enhancing Paint Cleaner for this. Will it be ok to use 4* UPP over this or should I have gotten the 4* Paint Cleaner instead? Thanks for any info.

PBoy
11-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Kaio

Da Fats
11-29-2010, 01:13 AM
I'm new around here and had a question on paint cleansers and sealants. I currently have 4* UPP sealant on my car and I use Optimum Spray Car Wax after every wash for added protection. When spring comes Im planning on using a paint cleaner for the first time to remove the old sealant and start fresh. I have a new bottle of P21S Gloss Enhancing Paint Cleaner for this. Will it be ok to use 4* UPP over this or should I have gotten the 4* Paint Cleaner instead? Thanks for any info.

You will be fine i have used this paint cleaner under a few different sealants. It is a good product