PDA

View Full Version : Is Powerlock the only product Menzerna USA manufactures?

Pages : [1] 2

WRAPT C5Z06
11-28-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't know of any others...

snowking724
11-28-2010, 09:25 PM
Is there any real difference between Menzerna and Menzerna USA, aside from the USA label. Is it a completely separate company, did Menzerna sell the rights to their name? I don't believe so but I'm no pro on any of this so please inform me.

WRAPT C5Z06
11-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Is there any real difference between Menzerna and Menzerna USA, aside from the USA label. Is it a completely separate company, did Menzerna sell the rights to their name? I don't believe so but I'm no pro on any of this so please inform me.
Menzerna USA is a distribuor of Menzerna Gremany products here in the states. Menzerna USA doesn't have anything to do with manufacturing Menzerna polishes, just as Menzerna Germany has nothing to do with Powerlock. Two different companies.

snowking724
11-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Menzerna USA: The World's Finest Polishing Materials (http://www.menzernausa.com/menzerna-contact.htm)
When I look at this page, I see 1 company with offices in multiple countries.

WRAPT C5Z06
11-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Menzerna USA: The World's Finest Polishing Materials (http://www.menzernausa.com/menzerna-contact.htm)
When I look at this page, I see 1 company with offices in multiple countries.
Menzerna polishes are made in Germany. The USA based products (PowerLock) are creations of Jeff Silver (CEO of Menz USA) and his team. So, I was wondering if Menzerna USA makes any other products?

snowking724
11-28-2010, 09:53 PM
thanks, back on topic, it's the only Menz product I have from the USA Comp.

Shane731
11-28-2010, 10:20 PM
I don't know, but I just sent Menzerna USA an email asking them this question and providing them with the url for this thread, so hopefully they will respond with an answer soon. If they do, I will post the contents of the email back here.

Setec Astronomy
11-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Where is that "beating a dead horse" animation? How many times are we going to go through this one? Who cares? Are we going to go through the semantics of "manufacturing" vs. "contract manufacturing" vs. "specification control" etc., too?

Shane731
11-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Where is that "beating a dead horse" animation? How many times are we going to go through this one? Who cares? Are we going to go through the semantics of "manufacturing" vs. "contract manufacturing" vs. "specification control" etc., too?

I thought we were supposed to beat everything to death?

Setec Astronomy
11-28-2010, 10:48 PM
This is like asking whether a Mercury is really a Ford or is it a Mercury--I don't think there are going to be answers that are going to please everyone. The people who want it to be Ford won't accept it as a Mercury, and vice-versa.

VISITOR
11-28-2010, 10:48 PM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/danolson/HM%202/HM3/BeatDeadHorse.gif

WRAPT C5Z06
11-28-2010, 11:15 PM
I didn't start this thread to beat a dead horse. I firmly believe(no matter what silver says), that they're two different companies. I guess I should have asked if there's any other products that have the Menzerna USA label on it. So, is there?

Setec Astronomy
11-28-2010, 11:20 PM
So what if they are two different companies? Either you like their products or you don't, either their products are good or they are bad.

You know, before there were so many "world" cars out there that were the same in every country, Ford sold cars in the US, in England, and in Australia, that were all different. So was Ford US, Ford England, and Ford Australia the same company, or 3 different companies? And who cares?

WRAPT C5Z06
11-28-2010, 11:30 PM
So what if they are two different companies? Either you like their products or you don't, either their products are good or they are bad.

Where did I mention that it was a big deal? Where did I mention that the products were good or bad? Since someone asked, I answered. I said I believe they're 2 different companies.

Way to avoid my previous question/post. I asked if there was any other products with the Menzerna USA label on it?

IOMCAMARO
11-28-2010, 11:32 PM

You know, before there were so many "world" cars out there that were the same in every country, Ford sold cars in the US, in England, and in Australia, that were all different. So was Ford US, Ford England, and Ford Australia the same company, or 3 different companies? And who cares?

Umm who said anything about FORD? And to agree with you, Ford sucks so who does care if those were different companies? :laughing: We're talking about car care products here.