PDA

View Full Version : I got the job! :D

Pages : [1] 2 3

ryandamartini
12-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Well a little while ago, as most know I needed some products in any amount to be able to pick up a key clients vehicles. He is very well connected around town and was a goal for me. Well I got them! Next weekend, three FULL details minus the engines. Im still terrified to touch them.

I have a 1998 Dark Green Camaro
2002 Chevy Avalanche Blue
1998 Kia Optima Black

I have all the products and tools Id ever need to work on these! Thank You to Meghan and Max foremost for helping me out, a BIG THUMBS UP FOR YOU and I will be baking a batch of my famous cookies :)

Thank You to all the members who sent things to me. And Justin you got me addicted to APC. Just hope you dont meet my Mom. She wasnt very thrilled when I started finding things to test my new APC on :p

Just Thanks so Much, Im excited :D

-Ryan M

Reddwarf
12-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Go get em! Be sure and post your results!

wytstang
12-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Congrats

ltoman
12-05-2006, 01:18 AM
you rock, ryan! you will make them a work of art! (did i mention i am very jealous of your talents? congrats,
lauren:awesome:

abrcrombe
12-05-2006, 01:34 AM
Good work man... Hope this all works out for you.

supercharged
12-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Well a little while ago, as most know I needed some products in any amount to be able to pick up a key clients vehicles. He is very well connected around town and was a goal for me. Well I got them! Next weekend, three FULL details minus the engines. Im still terrified to touch them.

I have a 1998 Dark Green Camaro
2002 Chevy Avalanche Blue
1998 Kia Optima Black

I have all the products and tools Id ever need to work on these! Thank You to Meghan and Max foremost for helping me out, a BIG THUMBS UP FOR YOU and I will be baking a batch of my famous cookies :)

Thank You to all the members who sent things to me. And Justin you got me addicted to APC. Just hope you dont meet my Mom. She wasnt very thrilled when I started finding things to test my new APC on :p

Just Thanks so Much, Im excited :D

-Ryan M

What did you test it on? :D

ryandamartini
12-05-2006, 03:37 PM
What did you test it on? :D

Well first was the glass table, then the stainless fridge, then the microwave... and yeah it progressed as I found that it kept working. Its a HIT with my stepdad who hates cleaning. Hes hiding some in a mean grean bottle in the back of the cubboard. He cant get over using one chemical to clean the whole bathroom... lol

ryandamartini
12-05-2006, 03:39 PM
you rock, ryan! you will make them a work of art! (did i mention i am very jealous of your talents? congrats,
lauren:awesome:

Im fortunate to know so much at a young age, but my knowledge is nowhere near that of some of the pros here. Hell, it was Justin that gave me my first tips of using XMT on the "other" forum ;)

FloridaNative
12-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Congratulations Ryan!! I can't wait to see your pics!! I wish you the best of success in your new venture! :applause:

Meghan
12-05-2006, 04:01 PM

-Ryan M
Just curious, what kind are those famous cookies!??:p
Congrats to your Ryan, make us proud!:applause:

ryandamartini
12-05-2006, 04:21 PM

ChocoChip

And dont worry I will!

Sevenrd
12-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Congrats, Ryan!

dengood1
12-05-2006, 05:22 PM

Ryan, sounds like Meghan would like a box of cookies to be sent to her:D

ryandamartini
12-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Ryan, sounds like Meghan would like a box of cookies to be sent to her:D

hehe, she will get some :)

ltoman
12-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Im fortunate to know so much at a young age, but my knowledge is nowhere near that of some of the pros here. Hell, it was Justin that gave me my first tips of using XMT on the "other" forum ;)

You don't give yourself enough credit!