PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys S&G v/s Poorboys S&W

gandblah
12-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Folks
I ordered a lot of stuff but I messed up while orderring. Instead of Spray and Wipe that I wanted - I ordered Spray and Gloss.

Are they pretty much the same. I intended to use S&W on panels before I started polished them Can I use Spray and Gloss for the same thing?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/gandblah/IMG_6661.jpg

ryandamartini
12-04-2006, 09:07 PM
S& is a quick detailer, Spray and Wipe is the cleaner. You can try trading with another member on the forum or see if you can return and/or exchange for some Spray and Wipe.

Reddwarf
12-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Wow! Looks like you got a lot of good stuff there. Like Ryandamartini said, the S&W is used to clean the car. I use it between washing and then follow with S&G.

cwcad
12-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Just go ahead and purchase a gallon of S&W to go with the other products. It is a great product them follow it up with S&G to enhance the shine. i buy S&W buy the five gallons. Initially it is expensive but it is worth it. The more you use it the better you will like it.

P1et
12-05-2006, 12:09 AM
I have the Spray & Wipe and the Spray & Gloss but haven't used either. Not sure when I would really.

Do I see the 5.5 inch orange pads in there? I love those things!!!

supercharged
12-05-2006, 03:14 AM
Folks
I ordered a lot of stuff but I messed up while orderring. Instead of Spray and Wipe that I wanted - I ordered Spray and Gloss.

Are they pretty much the same. I intended to use S&W on panels before I started polished them Can I use Spray and Gloss for the same thing?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/gandblah/IMG_6661.jpg
use Spray and Gloss as QD after wash.
S&W is a good QD for bird drppings.
Great choice on Poorboy's wash. My favorite!

Mike T
12-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Just go ahead and purchase a gallon of S&W to go with the other products. It is a great product them follow it up with S&G to enhance the shine. i buy S&W buy the five gallons. Initially it is expensive but it is worth it. The more you use it the better you will like it.
Exactly. Except I but it by the one gallons. S&W is one hell of a gentle cleaner, and S&G is great for removal of smudges and such. It leaves a fantastic shine.