PDA

View Full Version : New! Cyclo Model 5 Pro Series - Variable Speed

Pages : 1 [2]

Old Tiger
09-29-2012, 06:37 AM
Bump for Mike (now that the Oktoberfest/Flex trip is done). ;)

My new Cyclo got a little workout this past week and I'm very pleased with the results. The ultra smooth operation is exactly what I was looking for. These almost 50 year old hands are happy with less vibration.

I'd still like to hear what some of your favorite pad recommendations are Mike. I experimented with the Surbuf pads this week and had great results. In the long run though I'm thinking the wool pads would be a better investment as the Surbuf's just don't last very long.
Try a microfiber pad, I am going to. The Cyclo brand foam are amazing quality and finish down great.

VR8
09-29-2012, 07:40 AM
I've since had the best success with Lake Country's purple Foamed Wool. They too have a limited life but it seems to be longer than the Surbuf. And I agree, the Cyclo brand foam pads are great.

Old Tiger
09-29-2012, 07:00 PM
I've since had the best success with Lake Country's purple Foamed Wool. They too have a limited life but it seems to be longer than the Surbuf. And I agree, the Cyclo brand foam pads are great.
I am tempted to buy some 4" LC MF to try on the Cyclo. If I dont like that combo, I can use the 4" LC BP for my Flex 3401.

Larry S
03-07-2013, 01:49 PM
I hope I'm not being a pain reviving this thread. I have a PC7335 and a GG. Thinking of a Cyclo. Seems to be a smooth operating machine. A little insight please. Is it a DA? Does it stop rotating with pressure applied? A few of you in this thread speak very highly of it. I know I can't use the flex, not sure about Rupes.

Positive points with the Cyclo?

Thanks guys,

Larry