PDA

View Full Version : Just a brief Introduction

BillysDetail
11-22-2010, 08:56 PM
I have been a car guy since I was 5. I collected HO Thunderjet and Matchbox Cars which I sill own today. I enjoy assisting my friends and family with their cars needs and detailing my small collection of real cars. I am a member of the ZR1 Net, S2K Net, 4 Runner Forum, and Ford GT Forum and love events and helping out others as much as I can.

I am always impressed by sites that share and interact with the member, so Thank You for hosting a great site.

:xyxthumbs: Bill

dad07
11-22-2010, 09:11 PM
:welcome:

S2kattracks
11-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Welcome!

LuxuryMobile
11-22-2010, 10:57 PM
Welcome! Are you a member of each of those forums because you own each of those vehicles? If so we want to see some pictures

Mike Phillips
11-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

I have been a car guy since I was 5. I collected HO Thunderjet and Matchbox Cars which I sill own today.

Pictures? Set them up like they are at a car show and take a picture.

I enjoy assisting my friends and family with their cars needs and detailing my small collection of real cars. I am a member of the ZR1 Net, S2K Net, 4 Runner Forum, and Ford GT Forum and love events and helping out others as much as I can.

Forums are great for obtaining information and sharing information...

I am always impressed by sites that share and interact with the member, so Thank You for hosting a great site.

:xyxthumbs: Bill

There's an old saying that goes like this...

Content is King

I changed it to say,

Whoever has the best content first is King

Our goal is to provide accurate, real-world how-to information that helps others to be successful in their garage. Simple but effective and it's a strategy that's been working pretty good since I put it into place in 2004 (http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5)

:xyxthumbs: