PDA

View Full Version : Ultima interior shampoo?

WRAPT C5Z06
11-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Is it capable of removing heavily soiled plastic interior panels, or is more for maintained interiors?

CEE DOG
11-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Mark, I think you will be surprised at its cleaning ability. I've just started using this but it seems to be very effective. I haven't tested it on stubborn soil yet but I'll try to do a bit of testing for you tonight. Now... to find some stubborn soil! Jim will probably educate us a little more on it if he sees this. He has been using it for awhile.

FYI: Heres some info from Ultima (not sure if you've already seen).

Is it really possible for a single cleaner to properly clean and freshen leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet, headliners and fabric? At Ultima, we say yes! Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel gently cleans all interior surfaces without harmful effects.
Until now, it was necessary to use various cleaners to shampoo cloth, leather, vinyl and plastic. Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel uses unique cleaning technology, not harsh detergents, to loosen and dissolve all manner of soil so that it can be safely wiped away. Your vehicle’s interior emerges clean, fresh and ready for protection.
Best of all, Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel is so easy to use. Simply spray, agitate and wipe. No other cleaner available today cleans as thoroughly or as safely.

WestEnd
12-17-2010, 04:36 PM
I knew you guys would come through!! I was just looking at getting this and wanted a review... there it is.

How about a smell/odor opinion? haha :)

EDIT: Also wanted to ask, the "gel" word kind of throws me a little. that seems like it would be thick and hard to remove. I realize it says easy, but does it actually act like a gel?

Thanks guys.

CEE DOG
12-17-2010, 06:01 PM
It's actually an interior spray cleaner. For the life of me I can't figure out why they called it gel. It is in no way, shape, or form a gel! I didn't try it for over a year because of that word. Untill Jim (Old Tiger) told me it's not a gel.

To answer your question it is thin in viscosity as any other interior cleaner. You spray it on no problem

The smell is just a fresh, clean scent. To my nose it is nothing special and nothing bad.

Video uploading now to show thickness....

IID
12-17-2010, 06:03 PM
It's actually an interior spray cleaner. For the life of me I can't figure out why they called it gel. It is in no way, shape, or form a gel! I didn't try it for over a year because of that word. Untill Jim (Old Tiger) told me it's not a gel.

To answer your question it is thin in viscosity as any other interior cleaner. You spray it on no problem

The smell is just a fresh, clean scent. To my nose it is nothing special and nothing bad.

That is the only reason I didn't already order it,because it said "Gel".
Do you know if it causes any staining on a light colored headliner?

CEE DOG
12-17-2010, 06:08 PM
That is the only reason I didn't already order it,because it said "Gel".

I know... Incredible right! I think thats the reason nobody was ordering it... Bad name!

I haven't used it on a light headliner but I would be surprised if it stained.

Dubbin1
12-17-2010, 06:09 PM

Give Folex a shot on the headliner ;) You can pick it up at Lowes and its very cheap. Its an excellent stain remover and works great on headliners. I had a lady drop off a truck that had exploded pop all over the headliner and it cleaned it right up.

Sup Dog

CEE DOG
12-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Dwow!!!!!

CEE DOG
12-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Heres the video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6UbHwdl1b8]YouTube - Ultima Interior Shampoo.AVI[/video]

IID
12-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Thanx peeps

Dubbin1
12-17-2010, 06:16 PM
I would have to buy some of this interior shampoo if my buddy Corey didn't already send me a new bottle :dblthumb2:

CEE DOG
12-17-2010, 06:21 PM
I would have to buy some of this interior shampoo if my buddy Corey didn't already send me a new bottle :dblthumb2:

My pleasure buddy!

WestEnd
12-17-2010, 08:42 PM
I know... Incredible right! I think thats the reason nobody was ordering it... Bad name!

Heres the video...

That gel name is THE reason I haven't bought it to try it. So odd, that is completely water like consistency.

Any Ultima reps read this? haha.

Well, it's in my cart now. Thanks for posting!!