PDA

View Full Version : Pro Detailer Wanted in Saint Charles, Missouri

Mike Phillips
11-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Have a guy that has e-mailed me looking for a Pro Detailer to remove the swirls out of his red 2008 Shelby GT500

Here's his e-mail to me...

Hey Mike,

I just read your article on how to remove paint swirls, it looks great.

I have a 2008 shelby gt500 red and have had problems getting the swirls out of the paint, I have paid out hundreds of dollars to people who claim they can remove them, but every time they are still there.

I live in Saint Charles Missouri about 40 miles from Saint Louis, can you recommend some one here in Saint Louis or surrounding area that can help me with this problem.

Thank You

Randy

I'll ask Randy to join our forum so he can interact with anyone that steps up to the plate. I get e-mails like this all the time so I guess I should put together some kind of directory because I can't always remember who's good and where they're located.

The cool thing about discussion forums is they work kind of like "Angie's List" in that they you can usually get a good idea of whether an "Online Detailer" knows what they're doing by their posting history.

Actually, reading a person's posting history is a really good way to get a good look at their character.

I can't and won't act as a go-between for Randy and any takers but I don't mind helping others get what they want so I posted this on behalf of Randy.

"You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want" -- Zig Ziglar

:)

C. Charles Hahn
11-19-2010, 05:24 PM
I guess I should put together some kind of directory because I can't always remember who's good and where they're located.

I think AG should have a directory similar to what Autopia has/had for pros... let people list themselves/their businesses and being that AG is a commercial operation itself, maybe just charge a small membership fee to join the AG "Pro Club"

Or perhaps on a more basic level you could look into having an "AGO Member Map" that takes the "Location" data from the forum's membership database and plots it on a Google Earth map. Might make it easier to form regional events and whatnot as well if we could easily see who lives in a given area.