PDA

View Full Version : Cyclo polisher

SPIROS ANTONIOU
11-18-2010, 05:07 AM
HELLO GUYS
MY SECOND POSTIm the MAN
I HAVE AN OLD CAR WITH OXIDATION .VERY BAD OXIDATION.DO YOU THINK THAT CYCLO POLISHER CAN DO A DECENT JOB.I OWN ALSO THE MAKITA BUT IAM AFRAID TO TRY IT BECOUSE I AM STILL PRACTISING .THE PAINT IS SINGLE STAGE WHITE PAINT .
IAM THINKING THE EXTREME CUT BY GLOSS IT AND THE EVOLUTION CUT ON A LESS AGREESIVE PAD .THE THE KLASSE TWINS .WHAT DO YOU THINK .I DONT WHANT JUST TO KILL MY HOURS IF CYCLO DONT DO THE TRICK I WILL PROCCED WITH THE MAKITA WHEN I AM READY

tuscarora dave
11-18-2010, 09:25 AM
HELLO GUYS
MY SECOND POSTIm the MAN
I HAVE AN OLD CAR WITH OXIDATION .VERY BAD OXIDATION.DO YOU THINK THAT CYCLO POLISHER CAN DO A DECENT JOB.I OWN ALSO THE MAKITA BUT IAM AFRAID TO TRY IT BECOUSE I AM STILL PRACTISING .THE PAINT IS SINGLE STAGE WHITE PAINT .
IAM THINKING THE EXTREME CUT BY GLOSS IT AND THE EVOLUTION CUT ON A LESS AGREESIVE PAD .THE THE KLASSE TWINS .WHAT DO YOU THINK .I DONT WHANT JUST TO KILL MY HOURS IF CYCLO DONT DO THE TRICK I WILL PROCCED WITH THE MAKITA WHEN I AM READY
The Cyclo will do the trick just fine. There are not many Cyclo users here on the forums so you won't get many replies about it. My first polisher was a cyclo and I own a Flex 3401, a makita rotary and a PC style machine (G110V2). I still say that the Cyclo is capable of anything that those other polishers are capable of. You will want to have a bucket of water close by for washing the oxidation out of the pads as you go. I will post a few pics of a single stage white Toyota Camry and a BCCC black Oldsmobile Alero that I did with the cyclo.

tuscarora dave
11-18-2010, 09:40 AM
For some reason my computer won't let me copy and paste the photos so here are a few links to some threads where I did paint corrections with the Cyclo.
customer gave solid ten. - DetailCity.org - Auto Detailing & Car Detailing Forum (http://www.detailcity.org/forums/detailers-showcase/24752-customer-gave-solid-ten.html)
black 99 Olds Alero detailed w/ pics - DetailCity.org - Auto Detailing & Car Detailing Forum (http://www.detailcity.org/forums/detailers-showcase/25272-black-99-olds-alero-detailed-w-pics.html)

tuscarora dave
11-18-2010, 09:43 AM
I apologize to the mods if linking to other forums isn't allowed.

SPIROS ANTONIOU
11-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Thank you my friend you are very helpfull.i saw the pictures.wow,can cyclo achieved this .i dint expected .thank you very much.the paint is a japanese paint .