PDA

View Full Version : sealeant with easy removal

Pages : 1 2 [3]

onlycodered
11-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Out of the sealants that I've tried so far I think Blackfire Wet Diamond is the best when it comes to how easy it is to remove and how wet it makes your car look.

WEST SIDE
11-20-2010, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=1986mustanggt;381026]I agree. I have use Klasse SG without any of the issues mentioned by some users and it looks great. WG sealant is very easy to use as well as Poorboys EX-P. The key to an easy product and I have noticed this with any product, DO NOT put a lot on, it is a waste of product and energy. Good luck with your decision.

Another vote for Klasse twins or WGDGPS3.0,i just did my T-Bird with DGPS and the wifes DD with the twins as stated before don't use too much and make sure both the paint and wiping cloths are clean.

ScottB
11-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Try DP Policoat (on BOGO now) or UPP from Four Star and you'll be amazed at outcome and look and feel too.

RandyD
11-21-2010, 05:45 PM
My experience - Easiest to remove is Poor Boys EX-P 2nd easiest is Blackfire wet Diamond.

molarman
11-22-2010, 07:44 AM
wg 3.0 is very easy to apply and even easier to remove, as it also seems to last quite a while here in dallas, in the summer heat. just remember to apply a THIN layer, it doesnt take much.

CEE DOG
11-22-2010, 08:38 AM
My experience - Easiest to remove is Poor Boys EX-P 2nd easiest is Blackfire wet Diamond.

When it comes to ease of use the WGDGPS is easier then BFWD. BFWD looks really great and is easy to remove but it's finicky on the length of time it sits on the paint, little bit of dust, and sweating issues the next day or two.