PDA

View Full Version : Maryland class?

Pages : [1] 2

Bonefish
11-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Any chance you can have a class in Maryland or near Maryland?

rwright
11-14-2010, 07:56 PM
How close are you to Northern Virginia?

Dubbin1
11-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Any chance you can have a class in Maryland or near Maryland?

You should get a hold of Dana (Asphalt Rocket) and see if he can help you out. The guy is the best around when it comes to polishing paint.

Bonefish
11-14-2010, 08:02 PM
How close are you to Northern Virginia?

Like an hour at most depending on where you mean..maybe less. Can you help me?

Bonefish
11-14-2010, 08:03 PM
You should get a hold of Dana (Asphalt Rocket) and see if he can help you out. The guy is the best around when it comes to polishing paint.

Forum name asphalt rocket? Will do!

Dubbin1
11-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Forum name asphalt rocket? Will do!

I'll send you a PM to let you know how to get in touch with him.

rwright
11-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Like an hour at most depending on where you mean..maybe less. Can you help me?

I'm not close to there or I would be willing to help to the best of my ability. Dubbin1 has provided you a good lead. I'm about 5 1/2 - 6 hours from NoVA. However, I have been trying to plan a trip so maybe we could meet up? What do you need assistance with specifically? Or just looking for a bunch of info?

Bonefish
11-14-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm not close to there or I would be willing to help to the best of my ability. Dubbin1 has provided you a good lead. I'm about 5 1/2 - 6 hours from NoVA. However, I have been trying to plan a trip so maybe we could meet up? What do you need assistance with specifically? Or just looking for a bunch of info?

If you want to meet up I am game. Specificalliy I need help getting rid of micromarring on my 2010 c6. Sat on a dealer lot for 8 months and their prep was less tha adequate. I believe they feel a wash was enough...or whatever. Ticks me off on a $50k car...on top of it sat outside...should have been better kept

Let me know...in the meant time I'll contact the lead dubbin1 provided. Is that why you asked me how close I was to nova? Is that person good? I am extremely anal about my car...that is why I ask.

Thank you very much for your help!

Bonefish
11-14-2010, 08:56 PM
As in he's not allowed on the forums for awhile?

I take it he's good?

bimmersales
11-14-2010, 09:00 PM
As in he's not allowed on the forums for awhile?

I take it he's good?

One of the best, he also has a C6, just take a look at his show and shines. I have detailed cars with him numerous times. Plus he has a a forum.

DARK HORSE
11-14-2010, 09:07 PM

One of the best, he also has a C6, just take a look at his show and shines. I have detailed cars with him numerous times. Plus he has a a forum.

:iagree:and Dana is always willing to help out. You would be very fortunate to get him to work on your vehicle:props:

Bonefish
11-14-2010, 09:09 PM
:iagree:and Dana is always willing to help out. You would be very fortunate to get him to work on your vehicle:props:

That's enough for me to go check him out. Thanks guys!

I'll check out his forum and he's probably going to get a call visit from me!

Mike Phillips
11-15-2010, 10:12 AM
I always recommend to people to be open to new ideas, new products and new techniques and have been since I got into this industry in 1988...

Along with that I recommend to go to as many detailing classes as you can to learn from a wide variety of people because you can usually learn tips and techniques that you can tweak and incorporate into your own style.

If you can connect with Dana I'm confident he can help you learn how to put a show car finish on your Corvette...

:xyxthumbs:

Bonefish
11-15-2010, 10:19 AM
I always recommend to people to be open to new ideas, new products and new techniques and have been since I got into this industry in 1988...

Along with that I recommend to go to as many detailing classes as you can to learn from a wide variety of people because you can usually learn tips and techniques that you can tweak and incorporate into your own style.

If you can connect with Dana I'm confident he can help you learn how to put a show car finish on your Corvette...

:xyxthumbs:

Will do!

Thanks for all your help Mike! I do appreciate it!

Vjeszczi
11-15-2010, 10:29 AM
I am in NOVA, would definitely be interested if there is a meet up going to happen.