PDA

View Full Version : Maryland class?

Pages : 1 [2]

tuscarora dave
11-15-2010, 10:53 AM
I am in NOVA, would definitely be interested if there is a meet up going to happen.
I have spoken to Dana on the phone when I needed help with a Corvette that I was working on and he helped me to get on the right track with it. If there were a meet or class going on held by Dana I would drive the several hours to attend this. If this comes to fruition could someone please PM me with a date and time?

richy
11-15-2010, 06:21 PM
I've been bugging Dana to organize one for months. Ask anyone who is a regular in the Rocket Room. He is a no-nonsense guy who will tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He is a gifted detailer and a friend. I was quite impressed to see Mike's glowing recommendation of him too...glad to see there is no animosity there. You will learn a ton if you hook up with him. I hope he makes it happen. I'll keep pushing him.

Bonefish
11-15-2010, 08:34 PM
I have spoken to Dana on the phone when I needed help with a Corvette that I was working on and he helped me to get on the right track with it. If there were a meet or class going on held by Dana I would drive the several hours to attend this. If this comes to fruition could someone please PM me with a date and time?

Will do..wow..this is really getting rolling!

Bonefish
11-15-2010, 08:40 PM
I've been bugging Dana to organize one for months. Ask anyone who is a regular in the Rocket Room. He is a no-nonsense guy who will tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He is a gifted detailer and a friend. I was quite impressed to see Mike's glowing recommendation of him too...glad to see there is no animosity there. You will learn a ton if you hook up with him. I hope he makes it happen. I'll keep pushing him.

Please keep pushing him. He pm'ed me back and is supposed to up with me later this week. I will keep checking in with him to make sure we hook up. I want to get some hands on...as I really want to get the marks out of my hood.

Mike and I had a few pm's back and forth and said I could learn a lot from many people so, to get with Dana and also try to hit the classes at autogeek and any others I could get into. I plan to soak it all up. Hopefully soon starting with Dana and the hood of my car! I also plan to hit Florida for classes...around a business trip!:xyxthumbs: