PDA

View Full Version : Guzzler drying towel with 5 mil sponge...

supercharged
04-15-2006, 10:59 AM
What happened to that drying towel with 5 mil sponge in it??? I was gonna get one, but it was out of stock, and now it's not available at all...:confused:

ScottB
04-15-2006, 11:07 AM
What happened to that drying towel with 5 mil sponge in it??? I was gonna get one, but it was out of stock, and now it's not available at all...:confused:

I dont see it either (blue with foam core waffle weave) but I know that alot of the micros are out of stock and due back in next week. Sure Jason will chime in.

I recently noticed the Blue Indigo's (wax, polish) were reintroduced in a gold color also.

flatstick
04-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Yes I noticed some MF towels were missing as well. was hoping they were just out of stock.guess we will all have to grab a bunch when they come back in ? we all know you can never have enough towels lol ! ;)

joe.p
04-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Checkout the sweet deal on these at .99 each. The seller didn't update his site and the MFs were .99 so before he update the price he honored the .99 price..BTW, The tags in the pic are not sewn in they peel off and there identical to the Cobra Mega Plush except the MF is 16 X 16..

flatstick
04-17-2006, 08:02 AM
Checkout the sweet deal on these at .99 each. The seller didn't update his site and the MFs were .99 so before he update the price he honored the .99 price..BTW, The tags in the pic are not sewn in they peel off and there identical to the Cobra Mega Plush except the MF is 16 X 16..

:eek: now that was a super sweet deal. wish I could have gotten a few * sniff sniff * :(

joe.p
04-17-2006, 03:52 PM
I used 25 MFs to clean my car alone. I was always washing them.I ended splitting them up with redhotZX9 before i seen the quality of the towel.

supercharged
05-16-2006, 08:16 AM
Any updates on this towel?:confused:

Meghan
05-16-2006, 08:52 AM
WW towel with foam core will be here next week, along with a new one! :righton:

supercharged
05-16-2006, 11:50 AM
:applause: :awesome:
Looks like I will have to place another order then....And I will probably get a couple then:cheers:

Meghan
05-16-2006, 12:09 PM
:applause: :awesome:
Looks like I will have to place another order then....And I will probably get a couple then:cheers:
Dont forget to pick up a free WG Spritz

Meghan
05-16-2006, 02:26 PM
WW towel with foam core will be here next week, along with a new one!
Ok no kicking Meghan, :mad: it is the Cobra Deluxe Super Plush that will be coming in next week, not the WW foam towel. And we will be announcing a brand new towel at that time! :awesome: Go easy on a girl!!! I make mistakes once in awhile. :o IF YOU DO kick me, only the flip flop people may do so. :D

FloridaNative
05-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Trust me Meghan, nobody will kick you. We all love you too much! And as you well know we ALL have our blonde moments. ;) :cheers:

Ok no kicking Meghan, :mad: it is the Cobra Deluxe Super Plush that will be coming in next week, not the WW foam towel. And we will be announcing a brand new towel at that time! :awesome: Go easy on a girl!!! I make mistakes once in awhile. :o IF YOU DO kick me, only the flip flop people may do so. :D

supercharged
05-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Dont forget to pick up a free WG Spritz
I really want to:righton: ! But didn't you say no shipping to California?:confused:

supercharged
05-17-2006, 06:29 AM
I will probably add Klasse AIO to that order, Clearkote Quikshine, DP interior protectant, maybe something of Poorboys...what what be recommended?

supercharged
05-21-2006, 10:54 AM
I cannot wait for this towel to appear:awesome: :D