PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Site having a little sale....

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
12-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Ok I lied, Pinnacle Site is having a big sale!!!! Pinnacle product line is all on sale even the large sizes of the chemicals!
Im the MAN :applause: Im the MAN
Stop by the Pinnacle site and take a peak for yourself, this is a little weekend treat for you forum members.
http://www.pinnaclewax.com/index.html

ltoman
12-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Ok I lied, Pinnacle Site is having a big sale!!!! Pinnacle product line is all on sale even the large sizes of the chemicals!
Im the MAN :applause: Im the MAN
Stop by the Pinnacle site and take a peak for yourself, this is a little weekend treat for you forum members.
http://www.pinnaclewax.com/index.html

I looked, but I am confused - only a few things are on sale, right?
Or did I miss something? Please verify for me. You know I am totally enamoured with this line!!
Thanks,
Lauren with Swirly Vette, about to get deswirled!:D :applause:

joe.p
12-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Lauren it didn't take you no time at all before your addictive behavior for products began to show..you have to love a women :grouphug: with a red vette and loves to keep it purrty..Look under pinnacle wax many of the items are on sale..

Mehgan you guys are good..i'm not sure i'm goig to be able to show self restraint. but .I'm trying very hard ;)

ltoman
12-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Lauren it didn't take you no time at all before your addictive behavior for products began to show..you have to love a women :grouphug: with a red vette and loves to keep it purrty..Look under pinnacle wax many of the items are on sale..

Mehgan you guys are good..i'm not sure i'm goig to be able to show self restraint. but .I'm trying very hard ;)

Joe,
I fell in love with my particular car on the lot at first site over others as I have with all my previous vehicles, this being my second sportscar.
I already have a shopping addiction - now I strive for the most perfect vette... it is already so beautiful... ahhhhh....I am in love!!!
Nothing wrong with a woman with a hot red vette with no swirls, is there?!!!
Addicted to AG
(Is there a clinic to treat obssessions with AG products? I am trying out #3, and optimum products for the first time this weekend cus Maghan rocks and my package got here fast, the same as how I drive.) Guess I SHOULD be saving for tires......lol:D

Meghan
12-02-2006, 12:29 PM
I looked, but I am confused - only a few things are on sale, right?
Or did I miss something? Please verify for me. You know I am totally enamoured with this line!!
Thanks,
Lauren with Swirly Vette, about to get deswirled!:D :applause:
No all of the Pinnacle Chemicals are on sale!

ltoman
12-02-2006, 12:37 PM
No all of the Pinnacle Chemicals are on sale!
Ok, why could I not tell that when I brought up your link?
I am a ding a ling....
Oh and so many thanks for the freebies in my package... you know me too well!! Oh gosh it was like Christmas!!:awesome: :awesome: Im the MAN Im the MAN :applause: ;)
Thank you! I know not how else to express my delight with my free gifts!
Sincerely,
LT

joe.p
12-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Joe,
I fell in love with my particular car on the lot at first site over others as I have with all my previous vehicles, this being my second sportscar.
I already have a shopping addiction - now I strive for the most perfect vette... it is already so beautiful... ahhhhh....I am in love!!!
Nothing wrong with a woman with a hot red vette with no swirls, is there?!!!
Addicted to AG
(Is there a clinic to treat obssessions with AG products? I am trying out #3, and optimum products for the first time this weekend cus Maghan rocks and my package got here fast, the same as how I drive.) Guess I SHOULD be saving for tires......lol:D
Most men love there cars more then anything theres nothing better then a red vette a beautiful women and a lot of drive to have a perfect finish.".Tires" so you been smokin the tires too :D your husban must be nervous wreck;) I know i am when i drive with my wife.. and no theres nothing wrong with a women in a hot vette with no swirls..

ltoman
12-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Most men love there cars more then anything theres nothing better then a red vette a beautiful women and a lot of drive to have a perfect finish.".Tires" so you been smokin the tires too :D your husban must be nervous wreck;) I know i am when i drive with my wife.. and no theres nothing wrong with a women in a hot vette with no swirls..

Especially when I go topless. ;) Hee hee
Couldn't help myself. I do buy convertibles for a reason!!!
No, I am TRYING hard not to smoke the tires, but I have a lead foot.:o

Meghan
12-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Lauren I love it!!! :p

trl2112
12-02-2006, 01:02 PM
http://www.pinnaclewax.com/souveran.html Not a hard decision to make. Merry Christmas to me!!!

ltoman
12-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Lauren I love it!!! :p
I am bad, I know....lol
I did as you said in the pm and yes they came up on sale. yee haw!
When does the sale end?:cheers: :D

Meghan
12-02-2006, 01:11 PM
I am bad, I know....lol
I did as you said in the pm and yes they came up on sale. yee haw!
When does the sale end?:cheers: :D
Not sure when it will end, as of right now it is going on till the beginning of next week, not sure but should be on for at least a week.
As for that PM you might need to refresh your page.:righton:

joe.p
12-02-2006, 01:25 PM
I love when girls who have covertables use the word topless its so deceiving its hilarious..wait do you really mean topless :p

ltoman
12-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Take it any way that pleases you. You wouldn't be disappointed either way ....;) ;)
Ok, I am being bad now.

Back to the evil clear coat....:p

FloridaNative
12-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Awesome sale!!! Thank you Max!! Im the MAN