PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

chevydan
12-28-2010, 03:42 PM
I joined the autogeek world yesterday and placed my first order today. Will be keeping March 26&27 on my calendar. Stuart Fla is about a 3 hour drive from where I live in Florida.

Am anxious to use the new products I ordered. My wife thinks I'm a little nuts going out and detail my three Chevys every Sat morning. Its labor of love for me. I currently have a 2010 Corvette Grand Sport, 2010 Camaro SS (2LT) and a 2010 Chevy Equinox that is my daily driver.

I look forward to keeping up with all that's going on. If any of you out there are looking for Florida Real Estate contact me.

ChevyDan

Porsche Pilot
12-28-2010, 05:30 PM
I joined the autogeek world yesterday and placed my first order today. Will be keeping March 26&27 on my calendar. Stuart Fla is about a 3 hour drive from where I live in Florida.

Are you 3 hours north? If so we can convoy down. Welcome to AG!

justin_murphy
12-28-2010, 05:56 PM
WOW! Detail Fest has came a long ways.
Congrats.

Harleyguy
12-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Are you 3 hours north? If so we can convoy down. Welcome to AG!Maybe you start your own thread i know a few people that are coming from Orlando and little further north then that . You can put it together would be a nice ride .

SeaJay's
12-28-2010, 07:32 PM

Am anxious to use the new products I ordered. My wife thinks I'm a little nuts going out and detail my three Chevys every Sat morning. Its labor of love for me. I currently have a 2010 Corvette Grand Sport, 2010 Camaro SS (2LT) and a 2010 Chevy Equinox that is my daily driver.

I look forward to keeping up with all that's going on. If any of you out there are looking for Florida Real Estate contact me.

ChevyDan

Wow you got yourself a couple sweet cars there! Look forward to seeing you at detail fest! My plane tickets and hotel are booked. Just working on a rental car....I'll make sure it's full of swirls for everyone! haha

chevydan
12-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Are you 3 hours north? If so we can convoy down. Welcome to AG!

Am still looking into the dates but yes I'm in Palm Coast Florida. Thanks for your reply we can stay in touch.

Chevydan

CEE DOG
12-29-2010, 09:40 AM
Maybe you start your own thread i know a few people that are coming from Orlando and little further north then that . You can put it together would be a nice ride .

I agree! Start a new thread Porsche Pilot. Central Florida to DetailFest 2011
(Assuming I am still going) If I leave the same day i would convoy :cruisin:

jims_auto
12-30-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm all booked get in Thursday pm and out Sunday pm. looking forward to the show hopefully some nice weather.

Bunky
12-31-2010, 07:28 AM
Are there any MP classes planned for Thursday and Friday?

SeaJay's
12-31-2010, 08:02 AM
I'm all booked get in Thursday pm and out Sunday pm. looking forward to the show hopefully some nice weather.

I'm right there with you! I arrive Thursday night at 11:50pm...then I have to drive to Stuart from PBI...so I'll be checking into the hotel around 12:30am Friday morning...But I'm leaving Monday.

J1nx93
12-31-2010, 10:23 AM
I'm right there with you! I arrive Thursday night at 11:50pm...then I have to drive to Stuart from PBI...so I'll be checking into the hotel around 12:30am Friday morning...But I'm leaving Monday.

I'm arriving on Friday at about 1 am. Leaving early Sunday. We'll have to meet up and do stuff Friday afternoon!

SeaJay's
12-31-2010, 01:19 PM
I'm arriving on Friday at about 1 am. Leaving early Sunday. We'll have to meet up and do stuff Friday afternoon!

If your getting there around 1am on Friday you'll be arriving shortly after me. I may end up going to West Palm Beach for Friday. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to do whatever the gf wants on Friday, since I'm dragging her with me for Saturday and Sunday! But I guess that's only fair. I'll definitely see you down there and we can meet up! I'm looking forward to putting some faces with everyone's screen names (if that's what you call them). Plus if I recall correctly from reading about the detail fest that they do little get togethers at the hotel after the days events end. So, I'm sure we'll have time to meet everyone.

rasch_C
01-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Hotel for me has been booked since before the holidays :D I'm planning on getting in Thursday and leaving on Sunday night -just gotta book the plane tickets.

Just a couple questions, as this is my first time attending: Is there any sort of entry/admittance fee? And, is there an itinerary of the event?

I'm really excited about attending, and can't wait to meet everyone and be able to put faces w/ screen-names. On a side note, does anyone live by the Miami area? We are wanting to maybe spend Friday down in Miami (first time in FL) and don't want to get murdered on rental car fees?

LuxuryMobile
01-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Usually a small fee that includes a gift kit. The value of the gift kit last year was about triple the entry fee.

CEE DOG
01-02-2011, 09:14 PM
If I can expand on that it's around 20-25$ to enter a vehicle in the car show. Last year a gift box came with that like black described. It had mini fusion as well as about 5 other things in it. You do not have to enter a vehicle. And if you want to go and not enter a vehicle or get a box then last year it was free. Saturday at DF or on here previous to it you will find info for the time of the car show, DIY car wash, mikes classes, vendors participating, etc.