PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2011

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

CEE DOG
11-09-2010, 10:56 PM
We went from Central Florida to Pigeon Forge TN in 1 drive. Same thing going back. I prefer a straight drive personally... But then again I use to drive that many hours every night for my work back in the day... Actually I think our drive to Key West took about the same time as getting to PF, TN.

I've got about a 3 hour trip from here to DF. The thing that bothers me is after I get Sky so perfect for the show she gets all the bugs and dust on the drive there. :(

Bunky
11-10-2010, 12:04 PM
From NC, I went down I-95. The posted speed is 70 mph in most areas except parts of NC and in major cities. Traffic usually runs 75mph min even if you are not a speeder so you can make good time.

AndrewBall
11-10-2010, 12:44 PM
i really hope to make it down. I didnt join till this year, so i hope to be able to attend my first one. Maybe Ill force the GF into making it a trip.

Vjeszczi
11-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Provided I am still gainfully employed, I plan on making my first appearance this year.

Bonefish
11-17-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm going to try to make it too....I would love to check this out. So you guys are driving down? By you guys I mean va/nc/pa/md?? WOw! I was planning on flying in!

Shane731
11-18-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm going to try to make it too....I would love to check this out. So you guys are driving down? By you guys I mean va/nc/pa/md?? WOw! I was planning on flying in!

Where do you live? I plan on driving down from Knoxville.

VR8
11-18-2010, 08:03 AM

Once we get a little closer to the event I'll see how plane flight prices are. Now that the TSA has half of America scared to be scanned or patted down! ... :laughing: ... the airlines may be in need of some business after the holidays. Here's hoping for a budget flight from VA.

Bonefish
11-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Where do you live? I plan on driving down from Knoxville.

Germantown, MD. I probably won't drive down..I can't do that long of drive..I go nuts...LOL!

Bonefish
11-18-2010, 08:07 AM
Once we get a little closer to the event I'll see how plane flight prices are. Now that the TSA has half of America scared to be scanned or patted down! ... :laughing: ... the airlines may be in need of some business after the holidays. Here's hoping for a budget flight from VA.

Yeah I was thinking..I'll plan a business trip that time of year..and the company will pay my flight down and back. I'll just have to pick up my hotel over the weekend...

AndrewBall
11-18-2010, 03:36 PM
hmm this is two weekends after amelia island :(. I hope i can make it.

is there room for a 38ft motor home and 28ft stacker trailer?

yeah i would likely drive.

Meghan
11-18-2010, 06:17 PM
I am hoping all of you that can, get a chance to make it down. This is going to be a blast this year.

Shane731
11-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Will Ding Inc. be there this next year demonstrating their dent pulling skills? Were they pulling dents for free last year or charging for it?

feslope
11-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Will Ding Inc. be there this next year demonstrating their dent pulling skills? Were they pulling dents for free last year or charging for it?They were charging a small fee. They spent almost an hour on my car and took out dings I had never noticed, they charged me $50.00, I gave them a $100.00 and feel like I got a bargain. They are husband and wife team that don't come any nicer. :dblthumb2:

blob
11-23-2010, 08:02 PM
HMMMM something to think about, the wife and I were already planning on being in Ft. Lauderdale visiting some friends a few days before and after that weekend.

Meghan
12-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Going to bump this as I am getting requests for what the dates are for 2011 Detail Fest!