PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest 2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

J1nx93
01-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Lucky you! I wish I was close enough to drive down. I have to worry about the bags I bring and how much stuff I can bring back with me. Since most airlines charge for bags now it may just be cheaper to have my stuff shipped.
That's very true. It's not a short drive either! 14 hours from where I live!

SeaJay's
01-04-2011, 01:28 PM
That's very true. It's not a short drive either! 14 hours from where I live!

It would be about a 24 hour drive for me. Would probably cost me more in gas than my airline tickets!

feslope
01-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Nice! That's great because I planned on spending around $100 or $150 while I'm down there lolJust Remember, you are buying and taking delivery in Florida. You will need to pay Fl. sales tax which I think is like 6-7%. Shipping may be a better option especially if you are flying and have to deal with checked baggage fees.

J1nx93
01-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Just Remember, you are buying and taking delivery in Florida. You will need to pay Fl. sales tax which I think is like 6-7%. Shipping may be a better option especially if you are flying and have to deal with checked baggage fees.
I'm not flying and taxes are cheaper than shipping for everything I'll get! :xyxthumbs:

Meghan
01-04-2011, 02:51 PM
I wish it was only a 3 hour drive for me. I'm flying in with my gf from Boston!

It didn't take too much convincing since she hates the cold winter weather as much as I do. So any excuse to go to Florida she is in. Plus we get to do whatever she wants on Friday.
Its warm and lots to do.

I have already talked to my fiancee. She has agreed to go, since Naples is not far, as long as she gets to spend just as much money on her shopping as I do on my shopping. LOL
Great mall close by in Palm Beach, its the PGA Mall.

No worries, I'm taking a car down with my brother-in-law. We all need to eat or something one night. I'm planning on going to eat BBQ at Bono's and seafood somewhere.
We are really going to have to find you somewhere better then Bono's!

Lucky you! I wish I was close enough to drive down. I have to worry about the bags I bring and how much stuff I can bring back with me. Since most airlines charge for bags now it may just be cheaper to have my stuff shipped.
You see me, we will ship it to you for free.

Just Remember, you are buying and taking delivery in Florida. You will need to pay Fl. sales tax which I think is like 6-7%. Shipping may be a better option especially if you are flying and have to deal with checked baggage fees.
No tax if you billing in out of Florida.

I'm not flying and taxes are cheaper than shipping for everything I'll get! :xyxthumbs:
No taxes and we can probably get it shipped to you if it wont fit in your luggage.

SeaJay's
01-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Its warm and lots to do.

You see me, we will ship it to you for free.

No taxes and we can probably get it shipped to you if it wont fit in your luggage.

I'll start saving up now! And I'll be sure to see you!

J1nx93
01-04-2011, 02:59 PM
We are really going to have to find you somewhere better then Bono's!
Why? Is it bad? I love me some bbq and seafood lol. I looked at the seafood restaurants you emailed me. Did you ever decide which is the best for your money? I'm a high school kid that's tight with his money hahaha.

No tax if you billing in out of Florida.So you're saying if you live outside of Florida, there's no taxes?

Meghan
01-04-2011, 03:00 PM
If your not from Fla and your billing is not Fla, you are not charged tax.

J1nx93
01-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Nice! So will there be any special DF discounts while we're there? I saw in a pic from last year that they had 15% off.

SeaJay's
01-04-2011, 03:02 PM

Unless your paying cash....or will cash not be accepted? lol. Either way I'll be ready to buy!

Meghan
01-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Nice! So will there be any special DF discounts while we're there? I saw in a pic from last year that they had 15% off.
There is always something good for a discount that day.

Unless your paying cash....or will cash not be accepted? lol. Either way I'll be ready to buy!
Cash is accepted and will not be taxed if you are out of state resident.

SeaJay's
01-04-2011, 03:25 PM
There is always something good for a discount that day.

Cash is accepted and will not be taxed if you are out of state resident.

Awesome! I'm already getting excited! I'm like a little kid on Xmas Eve!

James K
01-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Great mall close by in Palm Beach, its the PGA Mall.

Great. That means she will spend more, allowing me to spend more! Win Win!!!!!!

Good thing my DL says Georgia!

Bunky
01-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Awesome! I'm already getting excited! I'm like a little kid on Xmas Eve!

You just order as if you would order from home from computers they have set up. There has been a discount code and just put a notation in the comment box about show pickup. As said before, the order is ready in 30 to 45 minutes. They were fulfilling show orders on Sunday too since DF spanned two days.

Lonewolf2007
01-13-2011, 08:39 PM
just got my room reservations..can't wait to see everyone again this year. Had a great time last year!