PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Newbie.

audiokat
11-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Hey everyone. I'm a newbie to auto-detailing. Just bought this 07 VW Touareg last week. I've not had a vehicle with what seems like such a great finish to it before. I joined the forum to learn how to really bring this vehicle to it's full potential.

The car is black so it's going to take a lot of attention to make it perfect but I think I'm up to the task. There are lots of swirls and the last guy who polished got a little heavy handed and in the heavy sunlight it's pretty easy to see.

I'm very interested in learning the tricks of the trade and the tools and materials needed to put this car in the condition it should be.

Thanks and great to meet y'all.

Steve

Bunky
11-06-2010, 07:02 AM
Welcome to Autogeekonline.net !

Black is an unforgiving to maintain. You will find a lot of information and opinion. There are many products available and most all will do the job that are intended to do..some may do it faster, smell better, less expensive, last a bit longer, etc.

CEE DOG
11-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi Steve :welcome:

It's great to have you here.

WestEnd
11-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Whew! I love seeing more newbies. I love company. I joined in Jan but got wrapped up for months and now just back. So much to learn, so little time, so close to winter, haha.

Oh, Hi!

Matt S.
11-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Welcome to AGO :)

Mike Phillips
11-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi Steve,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

The car is black so it's going to take a lot of attention to make it perfect but I think I'm up to the task. There are lots of swirls and the last guy who polished got a little heavy handed and in the heavy sunlight it's pretty easy to see.

I'm very interested in learning the tricks of the trade and the tools and materials needed to put this car in the condition it should be.

Check out the links to my articles and videos in my Signature Line...

:)