PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Cobra Microfiber Detailing Cloth

6LS2
12-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey guys I just purchased one of these and I'm waiting for it to arrive. Just a few questions, can this be used to dry the vehicle after its been washed? How long does it last? Whats a good way to maintain it so it can last as long as it can? Thanks. :)

Excessive Detail
12-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Basically any cobra mf can be used to dry, it may not hold as much water as a ww, but it will work. I use mf to dry whenever I wash my car and use a hose to free flow water over the car cuase of course doing that reduces water to almost nothing on the car. I tend you use QD with my mf when I'm drying, I also use QD with a ww too. I would reccomend getting some cobra guzzlers, save the mf for the good stuff.

6LS2
12-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Basically any cobra mf can be used to dry, it may not hold as much water as a ww, but it will work. I use mf to dry whenever I wash my car and use a hose to free flow water over the car cuase of course doing that reduces water to almost nothing on the car. I tend you use QD with my mf when I'm drying, I also use QD with a ww too. I would reccomend getting some cobra guzzlers, save the mf for the good stuff.

Hey thanks for your help, but when you said you get a hose to free flow water over the car, what does that mean?

agpatel21
12-01-2006, 09:22 PM
no attachment on the end of the house and have it low pressure, so 90% of the water just slides right off :)

Excessive Detail
12-01-2006, 09:46 PM
no attachment on the end of the house and have it low pressure, so 90% of the water just slides right off :)

What he said.

Depending how how you keep your car and how much wax is on it will determine how much water will run off.

6LS2
12-02-2006, 02:57 AM
thanks for the help guys, how long do these last, what's a good way to maintain them

supercharged
12-02-2006, 03:48 AM
Wash separately with Pinnacle micro rejuvenator. No bleach, no fabric softener. Air dry.
Just mine $0.02.