PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Forum and AG!!

WestEnd
11-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Maxima Mom/Dad made me think of this in another post. I hope this doesn't come across as all mushy, if I do it's maximas fault. :)

I just wanted to thank everyone here.. OK almost everyone here.. haha. I am a hobbyist detailer and never plan on pro detailing. I really enjoy it and find the people at AGO to be great. My cars thank you too, they keep looking better by the day.

As new people to the sport, we of course have all of the same tired, boring, roll of the eyes questions. Even with that no one has treated me or other newbies with anything but respect and encouragement.

Everyone seems to have the passion for their work, helping others get into this and succeed. The experience from AG experts, Pro Detailers and experienced enthusiast is invaluable and actually what made it possible for me to get started with this. It's really nice to have a place to go for help and fun chat.

I definitely feel welcome in the forum and I appreciate that. AG owes you all a royalty. haha.

Thanks for everything guys!!! :dblthumb2:

Dubbin1
11-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Oh stop sucking up

J/K :D

BobbyG
11-05-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm getting all gooey, I feel a group hug coming on!! :grouphug: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad to have you aboard! This is the essence of this forum; to learn, teach, and do....:props:

WRAPT C5Z06
11-05-2010, 12:53 PM
You seem like a cool dude! Have fun with it!

You're going to LOVE applying a paste wax via DA. :D

Meghan
11-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Love to see posts like that, makes me think we are doing some good here!

BobbyG
11-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Love to see posts like that, makes me think we are doing some good here!

Meghan, you folks are doing a great job and without you Autogeek would not survive. Anyone of us can buy detailing products just about anywhere on the net. It's Autogeek's customer service that provides that personal touch making it the success story it is today.....Home :props:

Raises for all you fine folks!! :props: :props: :props:

toxygene
11-05-2010, 07:33 PM
I have never felt so good about having my bank account drained. Thanks, Autogeek! :drool: