PDA

View Full Version : Zanio Pro Z-2

Pages : [1] 2 3

Excessive Detail
11-04-2010, 06:11 PM
I was just looking at some other detailing forums and on more than one occassion I found people using this product and raving about it, so I was just wondering is it worth anything, anybody use it before, is it better, worse, or equal to anything AG carries. Thanks

WRAPT C5Z06
11-04-2010, 06:14 PM
I just recently used Zaino Z2 pro. It's very good for light meatllics, but I wouldn't use it on darker colors(Z5 instead). It leaves a bright, reflective finish, and is very durable!!!!!!! Fairly easy to use as well. However, I'm stripping it off tomorrow and trying Wolfgang Fuzion.

Rob T
11-04-2010, 06:18 PM
I just recently used Zaino Z2 pro. It's very good for light meatllics, but I wouldn't use it on darker colors(Z5 instead). It leaves a bright, reflective finish, and is very durable!!!!!!! Fairly easy to use as well. However, I'm stripping it off tomorrow and trying Wolfgang Fuzion.

You are never satisfied, are ya!?! ;)

Looking forward to your comments re Fuzion.

WRAPT C5Z06
11-04-2010, 06:21 PM
You are never satisfied, are ya!?! ;)

Looking forward to your comments re Fuzion.
:laughing:

When it comes to LSP's, I always like trying new ones. Zaino looks great, but I'm now into LSP's that are really forgiving(I tend to over apply with silver because it's hard to see the product) and easy to use. It seems that Fuzion and all pinnacle paste waxes fit the bill.

I'll let ya know my thoughts! :xyxthumbs:

davidc
11-04-2010, 06:23 PM
I have been using it for years. I also use use the ZFX additive which allows instant layering and longer longevity. I use it on my truck once a year and also finish with Zaino clear seal. The truck is a silver/copper metallic but I recently did my daughters car which is a very dark blue and it turned out excellent. Living in Arizona with the sun and 115 plus temperatures I need all the help I can get.

Dave

WRAPT C5Z06
11-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Living in Arizona with the sun and 115 plus temperatures I need all the help I can get.

Good point as Zaino is very durable, especially with multiple coats.

Setec Astronomy
11-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Zaino has a very good product line. I'm not sure there is anything that beads like Zaino and keeps beading. That being said the Duragloss line has a lot of parallels and similarities.

Rob T
11-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Zaino has a very good product line. I'm not sure there is anything that beads like Zaino and keeps beading. That being said the Duragloss line has a lot of parallels and similarities.

Really?

That's weird, I never thought of Zaino as being a great water beader.

Rob T
11-04-2010, 06:31 PM
I have been using it for years. I also use use the ZFX additive which allows instant layering and longer longevity. I use it on my truck once a year and also finish with Zaino clear seal. The truck is a silver/copper metallic but I recently did my daughters car which is a very dark blue and it turned out excellent. Living in Arizona with the sun and 115 plus temperatures I need all the help I can get.

Dave

Finish Kare's FK1000p would hold up very nicely in those 115 plus temps.

WRAPT C5Z06
11-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Finish Kare's FK1000p would hold up very nicely in those 115 plus temps.
Pain in the butt to use, IMO.

Setec Astronomy
11-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Really?

That's weird, I never thought of Zaino as being a great water beader.

Shoot, we'd have threads over at the other place about water spotting caused by the beading.

ScottB
11-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Zaino is a fine line, and Sal is always available to help his clients. I know of many that would love to see the line here at AG. Unfortunately there are many reasons and we cannot always know them all. But like I always suggest, emailing both companies with a request cannot hurt.

DantheMan
11-04-2010, 06:37 PM
The whole Zaino line is pretty good. But the only thing I always find myself going back to from there is the tire shine (z-16 if i remember right?)

I prefer Ultima paint guard plus to it honestly. Both have a similar look, edge goes to UPGP for durability and ease of application. I prefer wolfgangs DGPS to z2's looks, but durability is down, and cost per application is up. For a winter prep I would definitely prefer z2 vs DGPS.

Rob T
11-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Pain in the butt to use, IMO.

I agree, but I wouldn't call Zaino the easiest product in the world to use either!

Rob T
11-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Shoot, we'd have threads over at the other place about water spotting caused by the beading.

I remember those threads, but I certainly did not read them to be saying that the water spotting was being caused by the water beading!