PDA

View Full Version : Spray bottle help.....

keepitclean
11-01-2010, 07:32 AM
I am sure this topic has been covered but I couldn't find it in the search. I bought a few spary bottles at the loacal home improvement store. I filled and labeled them just how I like them, all nice and purty. When I went to use them 2 nozzles "crapped out" on me. I had to trash them. I got a feeling the wheel cleaner and other ingredients ate my somewhat cheap nozzles up. Any recommendations??

snowking724
11-01-2010, 08:14 AM
kwazar,worth every penny. Just ordered myself 5 more.

ScottB
11-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Sprayers, spray bottles, pvc bottles, bottle proportioners (http://www.autogeek.net/bottles-sprayers.html)

Kwazar or the heavy duty chemical resistant grey ones.

vet
11-01-2010, 09:08 AM
You get what you pay for. I did find some spray bottles at Sam's Club a few years ago 6 in the pack, and they are holding up pretty good. If I remember right, it was less than $10 for the pack. Don't know if it's a stock item, or just a special deal they had. They even had a few extra nozzles that said foaming action. I had a couple that I got at Wally world that were cheap, and they lasted about a month, with light use. Your best bet is to get some from AG on your next order.

AndrewBall
11-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Spray Master, Kwazar, or Zep Commercial grade, or Home Depot Chemical Resistant.

i have one of all of these and they work great. but honestly my home depot chemical resistant ones are amazing for 98 cents a piece.

i store meguiars wheel brightener in the home depot one and its been there for almost 8 months. no problems with it.